• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hot wife. 26 and tight.

• Thread starterwantmygfblacked
  • Start date

wantmygfblacked

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2007
hey guys, i have a hot posh white wife. i think she would really look nice with some bbc. have not asked her yet but im live in hope. what you think?

Attachments

• 30-07-07_0017.jpg
    30-07-07_0017.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 812
more of her

more for you guys to look at.

Attachments

• 01-08-07_2301.jpg
    01-08-07_2301.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,016
  • DSC00036.JPG
    DSC00036.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,214
more of her.

So do you guy's think this is nice? i hope so. i think she needs bbc or a gang.

Attachments

• moo.JPG
    moo.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 1,092
  • moo 2.JPG
    moo 2.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,158
Anyone else think she could handle black?

Want all you guys and girls to tell me what you really think of her.

Hubbies delight

I'm sure, the big black boys will enjoy this piece of horny white meat.... ~)_(~

She is definety bbc worthy.
I'd start with her walking towards me slowly hair down with a slow roll in her hips those long legs begging to placed in the air I'd make her walk back just so I can see her pink valley from the rear then I would come from behind her while she is staring you in the face wondering what I would do next... a long deep inhale from her shoulder to behind her ear lets her know her body is gonna get what she deserves..........

I'd better stop I would keep this thread open for hours

Good thoughts guys.

Love the comments. Keep them up and i will post more pics.

I think she'd love it if I stuff 11' of thick black cock in her mouth.Could you handle it if you saw her reaction to getting that delight?

G man that would be so hot. You could give her the first real stretching of her life.

any guys in the uk

anyone want to tap this girl get back to me and will see what i can do.

Wantmygfblacked

get a better camera your girl looks like she might be hot but your camers phone pics are pretty shitty,

hey all still looking for hung black uk guy or guy who can travel, shes preg now hope that dont put you off.

she will be pregnant as soon as she has this one if you let me into her sexy pussy and it will be a black baby in her married womb next time and you will watch my big fat potent black cock put it there

Wrt107 - stop teasing and finish what you started. (hours and hours okay with me)

You know your girl needs BBC...do both of you a favor and get it for her!

Users who are viewing this thread