• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife is Very Hot.............

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date
yea she is still full of his cum. This is has been the best on yet. I hope she keeps on. She dos wana get pregnant wth him and i support it more than a hudred percent. she deserves the best.

she's a hottie for sure... keep on encouraging her... a bomb like her should be fucked as much as possible, don't you think? ;)

Not a great pic cause its from a camera phone but its what i saw when she came in. Its what he got to unwrap and send back to me.

Attachments

• after the painter.jpg
    after the painter.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 588
  • Creampie.jpg
    Creampie.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 362
maod979 said:
Not a great pic cause its from a camera phone but its what i saw when she came in. Its what he got to unwrap and send back to me.

Maod Man I am as hot as you are. What a Wife!! I am so fucking happy for you and your first class HOT WIFE. She is really one of the finest I have ever heard about. Thanks again for for sharing her with us. Thanks to her for sharing that sweet pussy of hers with all those lucky fuckers who are fucking her. Wife I am so glad you got a big one so enjoy. Oh to have one of her pies:p:p:p:p okdeacon said this. Shis is fucking beautiful.

wow nice pics

what goes through your mind as you watch with someone elses dick in her. how do you feel when someone cums inside her

hope he knocks her up for you real soon then the horns will be planted on your head

Reactions: AstaSilva
freakin thread revivals......

Users who are viewing this thread