• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hot Wife is Very Hot.............

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date

maod979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2007
She thinks shes not. Yea OK ! lol

Attachments

• yummy 4.jpg
    yummy 4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 912
  • yummy 5.jpg
    yummy 5.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 748
  • yummy 3.jpg
    yummy 3.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 908
  • yummy 8.jpg
    yummy 8.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,931
  • yummy 2.jpg
    yummy 2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 740
Reactions: Useyourwife
She looks damn fine to me.

Yes,and when hes done that I would love to eat it all out.

Nice looking ass!

Nice

She has a nice looking pussy and ass. Can we see her tits to get the full picture.:)

Nice body but ...

She looks lustfull and has a nice body... but is she really the slut you want her to be??? Ask her to seduce her audience, picture her while she plays with her toys... Tell her that if she doing a good job, she will be banged by some well hung & atlethic black studs :eek:!!! Come on girl, you can do it!

shes already been banged by some black cock. bout 4. yes they came in her. that along with 30 other in the last 2 years. all bareback.

Attachments

• rings n cum.jpg
    rings n cum.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 459
  • wanda panties.jpg
    wanda panties.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 711
  • wandas bull.jpg
    wandas bull.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 619
Reactions: Useyourwife
Maod

This Hot Wife is smoking. Those pink panties with legs spread still makes my tongue hard and my mouth water. What a beautiful pussy and its on a sexy Hot Wife. Lifes Good.:p:p:p:p okdeacon

I'd love to fill her up with proof of how hot she is ;)

Happy bastard... you married a real slut!

Congratulations, she is HOT!!!

From last night. God I love Her !

Attachments

• oooooolala.jpg
    oooooolala.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 601
Maod

maod979 said:
From last night. God I love Her !

Man after that shot from last night I think I love her to. I know I cant get enough of looking at her. PLEASE give us some more shots of those soaked blue shorts. I would eat that pie in a Oklahoma second and man that is not very long if you know what I mean. She is one of the Hottest Hot Wives I have ever laid my lusting eyes on. I am fucked for the rest of the day and I thank her for it. Just one pie out of that woman would be the ultimate.:D:p:p;) okdeacon THANKS FOR SHARING

My wife just text me and said shes meeting up with a guy that painted her truck. Thi s a surprise i will update when i get updated !!

Last edited by a moderator:
shes fucking him now. She isnt saying details. Shes such a good girl.

you so lucky having such a hotwife cuck you,any chance of some creampie pics.

Ok she just text and said shes done. Ill try the pics when she gets back.

any updates ;)

so heres a mini update. she ame home about 9 and got in bed beside me. first thing she said was he was huge. i then told her to start telling me the good stuff. she said that she met him at a park and hey drove far back in the wods. after 1? mins of talking she said clothes came off and she began suking him in the backseat. after tha he asked her to get on top which she did and rode him. then she laid down on the backseat and he fucked her hard for an hour before squirtting a huge load in her. he doesent know i know. Of course while she was akin i was fukin her. When she got in u could smell the sex. sweet heat messy hai al the signs. then as i pushed in her i could tell something huge had just been n her. she wasnt loose at all but u could tell it felt different. as i got fully inher i began to fully feel his cum in her. at this point it was positive another man had had sex with my wife. hats crazy is they just met yesterday and he knew shes married. he had no problem taking her married slit. I am so happy so got pleased. She said they wil cotinue to have sex regularly. she said she would love to get pregnant by him which i would LOVE. I only have one pic but cant get it off my pda. i will by tommorow night when i get home. nothing like i guy fucking ur wfe n cumming in her. hes a buff dude thats russian. a ll differnt but wow he made her come 3 times she said. she is the best women in the world. I love baby !

pleased for you that your wife is getting a good fucking for a change,hope you can get those pics up:D

Your wife is very sexy. Would love to lick and fuck her.