• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my hot wife

Very sexy women.....i will cock her.....

sakisrr said:
Very sexy women.....i will cock her.....
You definitely can, virtually;)

I will never forget the night I watched my wife be seduced by a black man right in front of me. We were relaxing on the beach at dusk. He just came walking by and stopped to say Hi. He stood over us, over 6 ft. in a rather tight bathing suit. It was impossible to not notice he had a big package inside. I looked a my wife and her eyes we going from his crotch to his eyes back and forth. He was seducing her and I knew it. He knelt down close to her face. I was almost hypnotized. Then, right there, in the semi darkness, she pulled his trunks down and took his cock into her mouth. I was in shock. My wife had never given me head! He had his hands all over her, from her boobs to her crotch and he removed her top and started sucking on her tits. They totally ignored that I was there. My wife! Soon he was on top of her, she let him enter her and I watched as they fucked. They both climaxed and he kissed my wife deeply. I was hard as a rock and feeling myself as I watched. Then came the real shocker. My sweet wife looked up and me and reached out to my arm and started pulling me down to her crotch. I felt her hand behind my head and she pulled me between her legs and into her cum filled pussy. I heard him say, yeah, be a good husband. Clean up your wife real good. Then I felt him on top of me while I was eating my wife's pussy and felt him separating my ass cheeks. My wife said, honey, take him. I had no choice. For the first time in my life a man was fucking my ass. It hurt but felt so good. It made me cum all over my wife's leg. He then pulled out, turned me over and put his cock in my mouth and my wife said, damn I would love to have a picture of that. Honey that is beautiful.
Our new friend saw my wife's cell phone, picked it up and took pictures of me with a cock in my mouth. Well, that evening changed our sex lives forever. My wife now has several black lovers and I am a gay sissy who would not have it any other way!

Reactions: suntzuson
IhaveaHotwife said:
she has got gorgeous legs and thighs, if you agree with me let me know your apreciation with your comments... she'd love to read them.

20150815_172609.jpg 20150901_121137-1.jpg 20150901_142601.jpg IMG_8846 copia (2).jpg IMG_8912 copia (2).jpg IMG_8927 copia (2).jpg
Please share pics of where those 2 beautiful legs come together to ma a perfect ass and pussy

Reactions: BigDKMF
nice

Reactions: IhaveaHotwife
suntzuson said:
Please share pics of where those 2 beautiful legs come together to ma a perfect ass and pussy
There is something in our media.

Users who are viewing this thread