• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my hot wifelatina

• Thread starterhotwifelatina
  • Start date
H

hotwifelatina

she is always eager for big black cocks

myhotwifelatina

sorry take some time to upload

Attachments

• 100_0312.jpg
    100_0312.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,670
Thats and excellent picture where you guys located..
new york here male would love to get some of that prime out around my tool parot24@yahoo.com get at me.

WOW Your wife know what she doing

Wold love to have some of that mmm IN venice ca

Bring me

MMM, bring me your wife. I can be anywhere i feel i need to be. where are u 2 ? where is the pics of the rest of her? thats a great start
Mr Derek
bo_zilla2002@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 141
Nice pic...seeing a latina with a mouthfull of black dick is just a great site!! Keep thos nasty pics cumming!!

Another Hot Lady who I would love to fill her pussy with my hot blk seed!

Your wife can suck on this

I love my big black balls licked then she can suck me i will cum all over her face for you mmmmm post more pics i love her

Dont be shy now post more pics of your girl

hotwifelatina ready for bigblack cock

please fillher up

Attachments

• PDC_0146a_1_[1].JPG
    PDC_0146a_1_[1].JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 518
even beeter set of lips keep em cumin

WOW she got a nice bush,love to see what she looked like when he was done :)

u need the gym more to gain a bit of healthy weight u are too boney

BlAcK CoCk Is ThE WaY To Go AlL My FeLlOw LaTaInA's AlReAdY KnOw DaT. We LoVe EvErYtHiNg AbOuT BlAkS MeN. MwAH

she's just as cute on this end!

but if she's fucking the black men, what are you doing beside taking pics of her for black men?

do you get some of that, or is that no longer your thing, or her thing for that matter?

anna-mwf said:
she's just as cute on this end!

but if she's fucking the black men, what are you doing beside taking pics of her for black men?

do you get some of that, or is that no longer your thing, or her thing for that matter?
Why don't you worry about yourself there, Doctor Ruth.

Users who are viewing this thread