• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My hott shorty Wife

• Thread startergaffscm26
  • Start date

gaffscm26

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 16, 2005
she has a MR. Marcus toy and luvs it but has never been with a BBC.I would luv to see it happen

Attachments

• Picture 100.jpg
    Picture 100.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Picture 089.jpg
    Picture 089.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 450
  • Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 447
  • Picture 099.jpg
    Picture 099.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I'm not in your area. If I were I'd welcome the chance to enjoy her hot little body and share my BBC with her. Good luck brother. Peace...

:pimp:

Yummy, Ilove her pussy wouldn't mind eating it before filling it with 11" thick inches . Lets see more pics.

Wowee, she sure has a booty on her doesn't she-hehe. She's def. a hotty you should hang on to... and then get into bbc! She totally has the looks; if you can get her open to it yall should have no problem actually taking things to where you want em to be.

I.E. if she's willing she will have black cock coming from all directions to tap that bubble booty hehe. xoxoxo -Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread