• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Hotwife to share

• Thread startercuckinohio
  • Start date

cuckinohio

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2013
Hello, I am new to the board and wanted to share my Hotwife with everyone.
She is 30 years of age and keeps me in chastity for 3 weeks out of the month.
During those 3 weeks, my Hotwife has endless sexual encounters with various "Large Cock" men.
Sometimes I watch, sometimes she will call me and I will listen and then their are always Text messages sent when neither happens.
Please look in my Album and leave your comments.
Thanks

cuckinohio's Hotwife

01.jpg

1414.jpg

You have a beautiful wife and I would luv to fuck her in front of u!

Super sexy wife. Bet she really loves cock.

She's amazing. Where are you guys? I'd love to have a piece of a woman like her.

I hope he comes back and shares more of this hot dish! She needs more.

Your wife is so fucking hot and an incredible piece of ass!!! The picture 888, where she is taking two lovers at the same time is one of the hottest pictures I've seen! Congratulations, you've been cuckolded by a Goddess!!!

Thank guys. She really is something special.
When I have time, I will start to add some stories and some Hot pictures.
She is a complete Hotwife!

Cuckinohio

New pictures coming later this week.
My Hotwife is going to the local swing club tonight to be the "Slut" that she is.
Keep the comments coming and I will add more pictures to the album shortly.

Cuckinohio

Well, I just received pictures on my phone. It looks like she is already enjoying her night out. Wish the photos were a little more clear.
The are uploaded in my album.
Enjoy guys and I will fill you in when she gets home with stories.

cuckinohio

Users who are viewing this thread