• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Husband is a Cuck... and doesn't know more than 10% of it.

• Thread starterCaraC
  • Start date
This has been a rather tough thread for me. I expected that people might challenge me, and even tell me they didn't agree with me, but I suppose I also expected that people would understand that it's a painful and confusing thing. I didn't think I'd be accused of not loving the person I love most in the world.

There are no hard feelings, but this is not a place where I'm likely to feel comfortable. No one needs to try to make me feel horrible, because I do that to myself just fine.

Sorry cara

kenev said:
cara stop beating yourself up
And your husband . She wants a child , she wants to cheat and she wants her husband to be there whan she falls .

You are not alone

Cara,

We all should know that sex is important, especially within a relationship. Fidelity is a goal of most marriages for very good reasons. When a spouse is cheating it can be very emotional. Feelings of betrayal and jealousy are all stirred up. Lots of drama creeps in to the relationship.

But, cheating does happen. And, it happens a lot. My wife has similar feelings towards me as you do towards your husband. She is a very sexual woman but only with men she finds sexually attractive. I am not one of those men. We are together because I am a great provider and companion to her and she indulges me in my submissive fantasies, which are all too real now.

She had "mercy" sex with me initially years ago but soon tired of it. Instead, she prefers having me worship her feet and ass. I have a real fetish for this with her. Meanwhile, she found a great lover. He's been having sex with her for seven years now. Sometimes I play with them. Most of the time I am at work.

Even now, after years of cuckolding, I am still emotional about their sexual relationship. I still have strong feelings of jealousy (or envy). I wish she felt about me sexually as she does towards him. One thing I have learned is that a man cannot force a woman to be sexually attracted to him. Our relationship is so intense that I could never leave my wife. So I accept her feelings towards me and how different they are towards him.

I don't want "mercy" sex from her, although I have tried to "guilt" her in to sex several times over the years. It just doesn't work. We have comes up with a lot of alternatives to actual sex (indulging my perverted fetishes) plus a great companionship relationship outside of the bedroom. We each think life would be far less satisfying if we broke up our marriage.

You can be married to someone you do not have strong sexual feelings for. I hope your husband will decide to work with you and communicate so you two can come up with what works for the both of you. Or just keep cheating. It happens a lot, believe it or not.

marcus

Defining cuckold

MacNfries said:
Cara, its very rare that we get to deal with the real world of cuckolding. Most men, who are discovering and/or witnessing their ladies cheat, are not into sharing their women. It's still the norm of our society, although it does appear it is shrinking rather fast these days. Most of what is posted here are posts where men desire their ladies to have sex with other men ... in the true sense of the word, this isn't cuckolding.

Your posts bring a refreshing reminder as to what REAL CUCKOLDING entails. Its dealing with an unfaithful wife (or spouse), and the stresses & challenges related to it.

I hope you, and others here, will see a value to your posts, actually. I certainly do, having involuntarily been cheated on by a couple women of whom I was in serious relationships with. This is a chance, for US guys, to dig into the mind of a cuckoldress and try to understand "why". Mac :)

Cara … my intention is not to highjack your thread by going off topic and I truly empathize with your situation, but do want to support Mac’s post in trying to educate most on this site that do not understand the definitions of what a cuckold is and furthermore misuse the term Hotwife as well.

A cuckold is not a husband that desires to see his wife with other men. A cuckold is one who’s wife cheats on him and he does not like or support it and she is cuckoldress (although I’ve seen other terms), but she is not a hotwife like most here seem to think. Cara is correct and her husband is a cuckold.

Most here seem to fall in the group that want their wives to have sex with others and those wives are in fact hotwives, but they are not cuckolds. I think part of the problem and confusion is that I have really not seen a specific term for the husbands of hotwives and therefore have by default been called cuckolds … which by definition they are not.

Attachments

• HW Defined.jpg
    HW Defined.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 238
Sharing a slut wife , or being a cuckold

NCStorm said:
Cara … my intention is not to highjack your thread by going off topic and I truly empathize with your situation, but do want to support Mac’s post in trying to educate most on this site that do not understand the definitions of what a cuckold is and furthermore misuse the term Hotwife as well.

A cuckold is not a husband that desires to see his wife with other men. A cuckold is one who’s wife cheats on him and he does not like or support it and she is cuckoldress (although I’ve seen other terms), but she is not a hotwife like most here seem to think. Cara is correct and her husband is a cuckold.

Most here seem to fall in the group that want their wives to have sex with others and those wives are in fact hotwives, but they are not cuckolds. I think part of the problem and confusion is that I have really not seen a specific term for the husbands of hotwives and therefore have by default been called cuckolds … which by definition they are not.
NCStorm you are EXACTLY RIGHT , true cuckolding is NOT FUN , it hurts the partner you use to love . I would say at least 98% of men on here just get off thinking or seeing their wife / girlfriend being as slutty as possible , and some , like me , have a strong submissive side towards their lover / bull . I just love thinking of other men using my wife like a ***** and humiliate me , but it would kill me to find out she's cheating on me . Unless she shares this with me about her big cock lover , but OH NO , thats not cuckolding is it . Sucking her lover clean , eating that creampie , being BI towards her lover and all this other stuff that we chat about , is not hurtful cuckolding , it's getting off on having a hot slut wife / girlfriend , sloppy seconds and all that hot nasty sex . For a cuckold , he can either except her cheating way's , because we love her and maybe she will change , Or leave . There is only two options here for a TRUE cuckold , but I might be wrong . Besides who wants to read about getting hurt and divorced all over this site . Thats what happens to most cuckolds .

I think that having an open set of rules is ok. I guess I'm not into true cuckolding, but I'm not into that myself. I want my wife to be more of a hotwife, but she's so negative about her looks she doesn't want to go there. I think if you could get to a point where it's accepted an enjoyed by both parties you'd be happier and have a stable situation.

Well you are not on a cuckold forum for no reason. Secretly you want to cuck him, don't you?

Who f'ing cares what you call it!! She asked for help Not a freaking grammar lesson! I'm so sick of threads being reduced to titles. If that's all you have to contribute and the person doesn't ask why respond!?!

Cara I hope you are still around. It would be helpful to have a woman's point of view on a lot of these issues. Personally we are having issues with both of us having relationships with others that we don't understand. She's sleeping with a coworker that is nothing like she has 'looked' for. And I'm 'playing' tease playing with a friends wife she doesn't care for.
HoPe you find the help you need with you feelings.
Hank

Users who are viewing this thread