• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Indian wife

• Thread starter7_&&1
  • Start date
Beautiful, Curvy, Sexy - does she like wrapping that hot body around older white guys?

Tell us and show us more of this girl :)

so sexy

your wife makes my cock so hard, i just want to plow that big ass of hers, please send more pic.s of your sexy wife.

@ Greymaster - thank you very much :) ive been lurking around here for a while and i love your comments...placing us cuckolds in our place. and yes she ADORES white men. In 2007 she had a white (british) colleague and she LUSTED after him. Unfortunately nothing really transpired and he is posted else where now. She was too shy at the time but i think she is coming around now...

@ southendguy - If you are ever in India , forget a piece you can have the wHOLE thing :p and i will make you both breakfast in the morning!

@Mrrock - thanks :) she smiled at your comment. i bet picturing your glorious throbbing man meat

one more

this picture is a little old , but you can see her ass is just begging to be owned by a real man.

she is 37 now btw

7_&&1 said:
@ Greymaster - thank you very much :) ive been lurking around here for a while and i love your comments......

Glad to hear it - nice to know I'm being read :)

7_&&1 said:
If you are ever in India , forget a piece you can have the wHOLE thing :p and i will make you both breakfast in the morning!

Now that's a very tempting offer, and I'm taking it for myself as well as who you aimed it at. Has she seen any of my pictures in edits I've done - would she like to get to know that 'throbbing meat' better?

Older photographs or more recent, she has a fantastic figure. I'm sure we'll get to see more of her but I can't take my eyes off that lovely long hair. That must feel so fantastic to play with while enjoying any part of her body.

Tell us what sort of sex she likes and what she doesn't like - or better still, letter her speak (type) for herself.

Absotively Greymaster! the offer stands if you are ever near us.

She is aware of this forum and often i encourage her to read and she likes your posts too , she especially loved the ones about her obviously:) she's seen your pics and is definitely enchanted. The other day we spent a good half an hour going through the 'big beautiful dicks' thread...she was salivating over thick white and black cocks.

in sex - its hard to say really , with me its pretty vanilla sex with her usually on top grinding away , i dont know how she would react to a bigger bull. maybe i'll find out soon enough ;)

she also loves having her pussy and ass eaten , sumthin id love to do whilst your cock was deep in her pussy...

i have requested her to post here and she has said she will later.

thanks

she is hot i love that ass i wanna ride her doggy but perch on her back with my thcik cock inside her while grabbing her sexy long hair amking her look in your eyes and tell you the things i tell her like "its so big in my pussy , hubby hes going to have my bum next - its tough you must watch me please him , i must submit to my master". if you guys wanna be cucked online via skype , let me know i would love to help. its my duty to please that booty.

How would she like this indian cock

let me know if she finds it 'adequate' :p

@ Mr small mushroom - id love to see her as YOUR *****. Tell me more , what would be my role...?

@ geemale - i actually showed her your pic . her words - "WOW, do you see the head on that cock"

are you in india?

OK - so I got the proportions a bit wrong, but I'm short on time.

Hope she likes the thought of my enjoying that hot body of hers.

What you can't see is the fact I'd have her facing a large mirror so that I can see her face and her tits bouncing around as I enjoy the depth of her pussy and her bum cheeks pressed against my belly. Two handfuls of that glorious dark hair pulling her head up so I can look into her eyes as I fill her up.

Does she cum from doggy-style? Or would I need to get my fingers round working her clit. Afterwards, would she enjoy sucking and licking me hard again for round two? Give us some clues of what she enjoys.

If I WERE in that position, with your tight, sexy wife showing me how good her body is - what role WOULD YOU like. Breakfast sounds good (where would you be sleeping?) but what sort of Cuckold Hubby are you?

Attachments

• SevenAndOne.JPG
    SevenAndOne.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 350
7_&&1 said:
@ Mr small mushroom - id love to see her as YOUR *****. Tell me more , what would be my role...?

@ geemale - i actually showed her your pic . her words - "WOW, do you see the head on that cock"

are you in india?

Yup..am in India. How about u..where in India?
And let me know if that hottie of urs want some more pics of mine? I will be happy to oblige...and then some more ;)

your role - as directed. tied to a chair legs to the feet naked hands behind ure back as your wife serves me beer topless in the living room.your hear us laughing together then silence. you know im playing with her then i get her to stroke your hard cock then leave you. then i take her as i wish each time we chane position i get her to lick your cock just twice then she will be back on the bed with me as directed. her needs almost satisfied as we are about to come i make her reach out and wank you and we all come together. i cuddle her and tell her how beautiful she is and instruct her to untie you once ive left . on the way out i tell her to have a couple of glasses of wine and make you wait and ignore your cries to be untied. then she will suck you and make you come in her mouth and thankyou for being a good hubby.

Hmmm damn i wana slap that brown ass of hers and pull her hair back while i do her doggy, mmm my brown tool says gimmme her now.

@ Greymaster - Thanks for the pic:)

i loved the description of what you would do with my wife. She's at work now but i'll insure she peruses it and gets to see the picture of her ass being used by your cock. I am sure it will turn her on.

as to what kind of cuckold i am , since she has not yet been with another man i guess i am just a potential cuckold. where would i sleep?? wherever you wished master:p:)

@ Geeemale - We are based in pune. Where are you located? - a question my wife too wants to ask.... Btw my wife was so impressed with your cock she actually showed it to my niece (she lives with us) , who loved it too:)

@ Mr small mushroom -

Wow! that would be excellent. She would be my wife and your *****. Sorry , i dont have skype but when she's ready for some webcam play i'll let you know.

@ Southend guy - Would love to see you own her brown ass...

@ She likes young guys and old guys. 23 sounds good. what would you do with her...if i facilitated a meeting...you and her alone...or would you like me to watch?

7_&&1 said:
where would i sleep?? wherever you wished master:p:)

:D LOL - OK - good answer, I supposed ;)

What I was getting at about the type of cuckold you are / would be was more based on your nature. You'll know in yourself if you are a different room 'listening' cuckold, a same room enjoying watching your wife getting well used cuckold, a pussy cleaning cuckold, a cock cleaning cuckold, or a feminized, submissive, 'do anything' cuckold who obeys the demands of a Bull.

I think I've got those into a fairly logical 'spectrum' based on the people I've chatted to on this forum, and as all cuckold reading this will hopefully agree - those that share their wives come in all 'shades'.

Interesting household you live in where your wife shares cock-shots with your niece... How old is she?

Users who are viewing this thread