• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Journey to being a cuck.

• Thread starterillbeacuck1
  • Start date

illbeacuck1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2012
Hello all, this thread is about me and my journey on becomming a cuck. Its something Ive wanted for awhile, and I hope you guys can help me get there.

About my situation:

Me and My girlfriend have been dating for two years. She was my second(first really shouldnt even count but whatever). She had more partners then I did, after her last serious boyfriend broke her heart, she went on a "wild few months" and fooled around a bit, this was before me. At first, it bothered me and she felt bad about it, but Ive got over it and weve moved on.

Ive known about Cuckoldry since before she and I got together and its always been something ive wanted.

Some positives:
1.She likes for me to beg to cum, so thats a sign she might be in the right direction, although im not into the whole humilating thing.

2.We have a strong bond-emotionally,physically, every way we can. I think this will help us.

some problems:
1.The other day we were watching a show where a guy and his girl were doing a three way with another man and it turned out to be a whole fiasco. My girlfriend said three ways are disgusting. This gets me nervous taht she would never go for it.

2.Shes slowly warming up the idea of using a dildo but not completley.

Small steps I am taking:
1.I want us to go out somewhere and her show some more cleavage, legs, just dress sexier. She usualy wears one of my shirts and jeans. She said she might give it a go.

2.Making her more in control of everything. Shes really taken to this in the last few months but still doesnt demand it, she will be cute about it. FOr instance, if she wants a foot rub she will say "rub my feet...please" instead of "rub my feet".

Any other small tips I can do, I havent completley laid it out there that I want her to sleep with another man. Any tips or questions? I know this will be a slow process and Im ok with that.

Make sure you guys have a strong bond. Also this is down the line, but if she agrees to it, dont try forcing a guy onto her. Let her pick. Even for the first time if its someone close, it helps break the door down so to speak.

Share everything in your mind, because you are not ready for marriage until you do. She needs to know your fantasies - and she might be shocked at first, but her mind will begin to think about what you have said automatically; and she will know that if she cares about you enough, she will have to let you have your dreams eventually or LOSE YOU.

You can seed a wife's mind with erotic pictures of what others get up to, but you can't force her to drink water until she is ready to become a cuckoldress.

Saraha said:
Share everything in your mind, because you are not ready for marriage until you do. She needs to know your fantasies - and she might be shocked at first, but her mind will begin to think about what you have said automatically; and she will know that if she cares about you enough, she will have to let you have your dreams eventually or LOSE YOU.

You can seed a wife's mind with erotic pictures of what others get up to, but you can't force her to drink water until she is ready to become a cuckoldress.

So you think I should just go ahead and tell her? Ive told her I wouldnt mind a threesome with guy or woman but like i said, she thinks those are gross. How should I bring it up? I thought about the dream scenario, where I tell her the night before I had a really hot dream where she slept with someone else and we had a really strong emotional embrace afterwards or something. BUt the problem is, Ive had dreams of her cheating on me and it might confuse her as to why now I like it...

The comment about her wild times before you. Is that really something you've gotten over?
It has alarm sound to me. If something before you bugged you how is something while you two are together going to sit if it doesn't go the way you like?

All relationships take time. They are a give and take. My wife equates it to a savings account. You both make deposits (building the relationship), then the withdrawals are thing that the other accepts about their partner. If one keeps giving and the othe keeps taking the account drains.
Go shopping get her comfertable in less clothing. Tell her you like showing her off and prove it by mentioning how some guy was drooling over her as you two walked by. She will start to feel more comfedent. But you can't get jealous when some guy pinches her ass or talks to her. Walk up and just hold a normal conversation like it doesn't bother you. Cause if it does, this isn't for you.

JMHO
Hank

Hank jones said:
The comment about her wild times before you. Is that really something you've gotten over?
It has alarm sound to me. If something before you bugged you how is something while you two are together going to sit if it doesn't go the way you like?

All relationships take time. They are a give and take. My wife equates it to a savings account. You both make deposits (building the relationship), then the withdrawals are thing that the other accepts about their partner. If one keeps giving and the othe keeps taking the account drains.
Go shopping get her comfertable in less clothing. Tell her you like showing her off and prove it by mentioning how some guy was drooling over her as you two walked by. She will start to feel more comfedent. But you can't get jealous when some guy pinches her ass or talks to her. Walk up and just hold a normal conversation like it doesn't bother you. Cause if it does, this isn't for you.

JMHO
Hank

I think it bothered me before because I felt like "what do i have to offer" but I know with how strong our emotional bond is that I offer something that none of the rest did. One thing being Unconditional Love.

Remember, she was also one of my firsts and the real first was not good at all, so I still had that virgin mentality so to speak, like I didnt know just how good in bed I was, but with all the emotional moments we have together and all the stuff we have gone through, I know our bond is strong. Thank you for your input, this is what I need.

Also, would it be sly of me to buy her an ankle bracelet and act like i didnt know if guys would flirt with her?? Just be like " i saw it and it looked cute" or would that be down the line?

Update: not much, got her to wear some revealing clothes the other day, but we didnt go out much. One guy at checkout was clearly looking down her shirt, she just said it was creepy lol. I made mention that I saw alot of other guys checking her hour but she didnt believe me.

work.in.progress.

Users who are viewing this thread