• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Korean Wife - photo/video series UPDATE: She's been shared!

• Thread startercommunalspooning
  • Start date
Tib said:
Her positioning is waiting for a hard dick😃

She always waiting on all fours. Her favorite.

• Love
Reactions: Tib, jumbotsang and Lovasianladies
Would be nice to see her being penetrated with a guy.

Reactions: communalspooning, StetsonPersuasion and Lovasianladies
Tib said:
Would be nice to see her being penetrated with a guy.

Oh same here. Been hard to actually make happen with busy schedules. But hoping an opportunity arises soon.

At least I'm still penetrating her :)

can36.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RLyonheart, koji, eriknb and 4 others
naughtyfunforme said:
any of her moaning

Have you seen these past vids?

Attachments

• lil1a.mov
    19.6 MB
  • trimULT3eSM.mov
    8 MB
Reactions: koji, Tib and StetsonPersuasion
We went through a bunch of pics. Here's what she's letting me share:

can15.png can16.png can17.png can25.png can24.png

• Love
Reactions: koji, zarkovac, eriknb and 2 others
More:

can18.png can19.png can20.png can21.png can27.png can28.png can29.png can37.png can38.png can39.png can41.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: koji, eriknb, bullbwc and 3 others
Dude, she’s going to make a bull very happy. You might be saying goodbye to that ass.

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, toolman and communalspooning
communalspooning said:
My 27 year old Korean slut wife. Timid and shy on outside, total slut inside. Please enjoy...

Here's her thinking it's time for bed, all in her PJs, but I have other plans. It's toy time. This is just one of our many vibrators and toys, and it's a basic one, a starter. I use this to just tease her, get her hot and going.

The PJs come down easy. The panties are a little harder to pull down, have to slide them down past her fat ass. It jiggles just the right amount when it's bent over like this.

I'll leave her here like this for you to taste.

toytime1.jpg toytime2.jpg toytime3.jpg toytime4.jpg toytim5.jpg
Love her ass, would love to spank it

Reactions: communalspooning
Turned this into a nice gif :)

ezgif-2-5a89779f07.gif

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, koji, toolman and 5 others
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, VeteranBull, seedbag and 7 others
Here she goes again, getting ready to go out in the sluttiest and tightest dress. She loves to show off her panty lines out in public. It makes men, women, old, young all turn their heads, and she plays coy like she doesn't notice it, but she does and she loves the attention. The more they gawk, the sluttier and hornier she feels.

The pics and video doesn't even do it justice, it's actually more prominent in person. I will def be punishing her tonight for dressing so slutty.

PL_V00.png PL_V001.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, piar, Capt. Ron and 6 others
Love that ass and how she bends over when you tell her to

Reactions: cocksterlover and Lovasianladies
communalspooning said:
For those that were always asking for thongs, finally got her some. She generally doesn't like thongs. She prefers panties and showing off her panty line through her clothes.

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
I love how her fat pussy shows on both sides of the strap. Gorgeous as always

Reactions: communalspooning and eriknb
communalspooning said:
Here she goes again, getting ready to go out in the sluttiest and tightest dress. She loves to show off her panty lines out in public. It makes men, women, old, young all turn their heads, and she plays coy like she doesn't notice it, but she does and she loves the attention. The more they gawk, the sluttier and hornier she feels.

The pics and video doesn't even do it justice, it's actually more prominent in person. I will def be punishing her tonight for dressing so slutty.

PL_V00.png PL_V001.png
She is so obedient and sexy. What a trophy she is. Keep them cuming please

Reactions: communalspooning
communalspooning said:

Enjoy these!

TZ.png TZ2.png
I imagine her pussy feeling like a wet velvet cum extractor.

Reactions: Capt. Ron, Lovasianladies and communalspooning

Users who are viewing this thread