• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My latest Black Cock, I made my husband Watch!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Wife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I hope you guys like the pics, I have been really naughty and I love it when I make my husband watch me be fucked with some new black cock. I have been doing this sort of thing (being a slut) ever since high school when i did it with one of the football players after we won the homecoming game. I was a co-captain of the cheerleading squad, and had made a bet with one of the football players that if they won he would be rewarded with my pussy. Well I won big, I mean we won, but it was big. I have had cravings for Black Cock ever since. Enjoy the pics. And if you would like to see more visit my free stuff, including videos of me being with BBC. Oh yeah, the site address:
love and blow jobs,
Barbi

Attachments

• socg_31 2201_TN 2217.jpg
    socg_31 2201_TN 2217.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,039
  • bcd_01 2220 2226_TN.jpg
    bcd_01 2220 2226_TN.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,477
  • bcd_02 2221 2227_TN.jpg
    bcd_02 2221 2227_TN.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 998
  • bcd_03 2222 2228_TN.jpg
    bcd_03 2222 2228_TN.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 1,447
  • bcd_28 2224_TN.jpg
    bcd_28 2224_TN.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 2,052
They don't get any more beautiful than you Barbi! Thank You for sharing. Wonderful web-site you have also. The look & color contrast between your beautiful white body & blonde hair against the black skin of your lovers is just interracial heaven!

Barbi that guy in the far right pic has a marvelous muscular ass....perfect for thrusting...

You're hot.. You should reward me with your pussy as well!

Another promotion to get your money! Lets get back to the basics about DarkCavern!

Kind of a cliche story of being a cheerleader, then getting the football players cock. But your hot, so we'll let it go!!

I thoughtr this was for genuine slut wives, not professionals. You may be hot but you don't do it for me. To much fake bullshit.

I'm here to show off, It makes my husband horny as hell!

I do have a site, It is amateur, it was not started as a way to make money, it was started so the guys that I party with could see the adventures for them selves. They always asked for a copy of the pics and that was getting to be too much work. So my husband who does websites for a living (sports sites) decided to just give me a website to post the pics and video for the guys to log into and see. It was them that told me I should make it available to the public. And it really doesn't make money, as a matter of fact it cost us money to make it available. you would not beleive how much this stuff costs to operate. Bandwith, domain, etc. we are only trying to make it pay for itself. You don't have to join, but it does make it easier to show pics and video of myself. after all, i do offer a lot of free stuff without even joining the site. I am into this lifestyle and just wanted to have some fun on this site, didn't mean to offend anyone.
but none the less, thanks for your comments
how about atleast commenting me on my pics and videos?
Barbi
kimmer551 said:
Another promotion to get your money! Lets get back to the basics about DarkCavern!

luv2cuck2005 said:
Kind of a cliche story of being a cheerleader, then getting the football players cock. But your hot, so we'll let it go!!
I still have the cheerleading outfit, and it does still fit. I will have my husband take some pics of me being fucked in it soon. I went to a mostly all white high school, not to be cliche, but the only guys any good on the team were black. I always had a thing for the black players on the team, when your blonde and goodlooking, I guess they wanted me as much as I wanted them and the rest is history.
thanks,
Barbi

Ignore the children. You look terrific and thank you for posting! We'd love to see more anytime. :)

Barbi - Naughty Wife said:
I still have the cheerleading outfit, and it does still fit. I will have my husband take some pics of me being fucked in it soon. I went to a mostly all white high school, not to be cliche, but the only guys any good on the team were black. I always had a thing for the black players on the team, when your blonde and goodlooking, I guess they wanted me as much as I wanted them and the rest is history.
thanks,
Barbi
Lots of cheerlearders are still hooking up with black football players, from H/S thru the pros.

The "Black Cock Desire" video is now up and on the site. CHECK it out!

The video on the site is now fixed, It is now available for you to see. sorry about the error. I had some html mixed up so it wasn't loading right, sorry!
Barbi - Naughty Wife said:
I hope you guys like the pics, I have been really naughty and I love it when I make my husband watch me be fucked with some new black cock. I have been doing this sort of thing (being a slut) ever since high school when i did it with one of the football players after we won the homecoming game. I was a co-captain of the cheerleading squad, and had made a bet with one of the football players that if they won he would be rewarded with my pussy. Well I won big, I mean we won, but it was big. I have had cravings for Black Cock ever since. Enjoy the pics. And if you would like to see more visit my free stuff, including videos of me being with BBC. Oh yeah, the site address:
love and blow jobs,
Barbi

Maleslut said:
Just more pay site bullshit
If you dont like it here, then go away! SHe's the best looking REAL lady I have seen on here in awhile.

tee said:
If you dont like it here, then go away! SHe's the best looking REAL lady I have seen on here in awhile.
Thanks for standing up for me tee. I really don't know why some guys just aren't happy seeing my pics and videos. I have enough free stuff on the tour of my site that it's enough for most guys to get off on. I am an amateur webmistress that just wants to have some fun before I get old and can't enjoy the fruits of being a sexy slut (as one of you replied earlier). I hope you all can just visit the tour site and see That I am not into all of this for the money. I mean as far as the free material I have to offer all of you guys to get off on, you can see that all I really like to do is be as naughty as my husband lets me and show off my slutty adventures to all!!! It makes me wet when I can hear all about how you guys jerk off to my vids and pics. Thanks for all your time, this reply was a bit longer than I wanted to, but I feal I must defend the evil messages left for me.
hugs & blow jobs,
Barbi

Users who are viewing this thread