• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My lovely Asian cock worshippers - Homemade Asian Blowjobs

LongHorse

Big Dick Bull
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2020
West Coast, U.S.
Wanted to contribute my experiences with a lovely Chinese hotwife, and other lovely Asian hotwives/gf's in action with me. Please let me know what you like, and any thoughts or comments. Thanks!

Asian About To Suck Balls.png cnc442.jpg cnc743.jpg cnc569.jpg cnc680.jpg cnc667.jpg cnc658.jpg np1.gif np2.gif np3.gif

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: VeteranBull, naughtynerdfanforlife, HornyFilipino and 35 others
God she is hot. Love her tits and gorgeous face.

Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC, Readyu and LongHorse
She knows what she's doing.

• Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC, Readyu, courantdr and 1 other person
Looks like shes a very talented Asian Beauty, but the true test is if she will suck you off anytime, anywhere!! Nevertheless, count yourself among the lucky ones. Is she shared yet??

Reactions: wmjacking, LongHorse, Capt. Ron and 1 other person
LongHorse said:
Wanted to contribute my experiences with a lovely Chinese hotwife, and other lovely Asian hotwives/gf's in action with me. Please let me know what you like, and any thoughts or comments. Thanks!

Asian About To Suck Balls.png cnc442.jpg cnc743.jpg cnc569.jpg cnc680.jpg cnc667.jpg cnc658.jpg np1.gif np2.gif np3.gif
if you have asian, you will be in heaven

• Love
Reactions: toolman, LuvCoupleNYC, Dark_Hung and 1 other person
LongHorse said:

Very nice
Cute asian cock sucker
Lucky man

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, DiegoSC and LongHorse
:cool:

Attachments

• nb005.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Tib, Readyu, lknforfun and 17 others
LongHorse said:
Wow she is the perfect slut ..she is so obedient ..she is confident in making your dick stand up ... I want to see more videos..

• Love
Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC, Readyu and LongHorse
That's shit is hot, I want one

Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC and LongHorse
  • Love
Reactions: eriknb, love2watchAsians, 0908! and 12 others
Love to see ur cock in her ass hole

• Love
LongHorse said:

so hot

Reactions: LongHorse, bullbwc and wmjacking
damn, jealous how you can get all that pussy

Reactions: LongHorse and PhilippinesFun
LongHorse said:

Beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Tailz, Bubbacum, LongHorse and 1 other person
LongHorse said:

good slut

jes.gif

Reactions: LongHorse
Long Horse... pls tell us all about this slut asian wife... do you send her home with a well fucked cunt full of cum to her husband? Does he get to watch or you just send him the videos? Love th way she just takes her time... a real worshiper of her Bulls cock, balls and arse.

Users who are viewing this thread