• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My naked wife.. on someone else's wall

• Thread starterslutmywife
  • Start date
So I am just wondering. All you guys talking about naked pictures of your wife, where are they?

i have posted a few on here over time but here is another one

Attachments

• lowes3.jpg
    lowes3.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 632
Reactions: MattyF, breederjoe and Lovetoshowher
I'm guessing her bra is in the wash? Great pic ChrisJohn, just sorry she lost her head over the price!

i know susan, i guess the full view was more for the folks in the stores we went to that day. i am working on her being more open to others online but we will see where that goes.

I would love to have some pics of your wife naked to hang in my basement for the guys to see! Feel like sharing?

Thanks for the pic, Chris. Hope to see more

jim who are you talking to when you asked that

Very Hot

slutmywife said:
i have been sharing pictures of my wife naked with some online friends.

one guy has printed her pictures and put up on his wall for everyone to see...

is anyone else a cuck like this?

This is very Hot....

that is sexy it makes me wonder if anyone has ever done that with my wifes pictures. very sexy slutmywife

I want to see my hot young wife on someone's wall anyone interested in taking pics for me?

what's your wife look like?

I had a very good friend with whom I exchanged photos of my wife, naked, for photos of his wife, also naked. We would talk, on the telephone or through emails about how we would love to fuck each others' wives. For me it was exciting to hear him refer to "your wife's big tits", or "that hairy cunt of hers", and we would close our communications with the phrase "Fuck My Wife!"

Then he died, rather suddenly, and after considerable thought I destroyed the photos of his wife which he had sent. I decided that now that he was dead I did not have the right to them anymore. I do not know what happened to the photos of my wife which he had, but I assume that whoever took care of his affairs at that time dealt with them appropriately.

Great why don't you ask his permission to come over to his place, strip naked, ask to lick his feet as he sits in the room where the pictures are, also ask your wife to give him the key to your cage, unlock you, allow you to masturbate onto his feet (if he will let you) or near him anyway...looking at your wife's pictures clean up the mess from his feet or lick it up as he watches you and then beg him to come in your mouth as he jerks off looking at her pics.

When my wife and i used to party hard I would put like 20 x rated polaroids of her in the guest bathroom where we would all go do lines. And after like 15. Ppl going back and doing them and then going home i would send her in to show her what i left my friends to see. She was amazed and embarrassed but wet as hell

Reactions: bonemeal and Custer Laststand
would love find bull to do this

I let a few of her girlfriends see her gangbang pictures. They were so shocked to see her like that

• Love
Reactions: bonemeal
IMAG1570-1-2.jpgpost mine like this and then message me the picts. Hope you like herIMAG1570-1-2.jpgIMAG1570-1-2.jpg

Reactions: Gerwin
Post if you want more of her

I'm not sure about in someone else's home, but i have a few of my wife and her long term black lover in my study, along with several of them in our own bedroom. I find I rather enjoy those direct reminders that I'm her cuckold now, and always will be.

Sounds like a good time. I'd love to print out some photos of someone else's wife for some personal-study art.

Reactions: Lovetoshowher, cumonmywifeplz and asianxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread