• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My round ass slut wife

• Thread starterChrisp
  • Start date

Chrisp

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2006
She fucks her ex bf then comes home showing me what hes left in her unprotected hole. What do you think of her ass? Id like it a bit bigger

hot ass wife

my dick needs more

Attachments

• 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 442
great ass

She has got a great ass and if your not happy with it..I'd be glad to fuck id hard and fill it full of seed.

i came...

i came lookin at the pic of ur hotwife laying on the bed...i love pics with hi heels

Shes extremely dominant too and makes me lick her ass clean everyday

Her sexy booty

here she is again-if she gets good posts she will let me put more on, and she wants to know which pic makes you guys cum!

Attachments

• sam 032.jpg
    sam 032.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 693
  • sam 062.jpg
    sam 062.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,063
  • sam 122.jpg
    sam 122.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 798
I love those pictures, her round ass, those fat pussy lips that just make me want to shove my fat cock up her and add to that juicy creampie. keep em coming

Chrisp said:
here she is again-if she gets good posts she will let me put more on, and she wants to know which pic makes you guys cum!

I love the creampie picture.. I'd love to lap up your load from her sweet snatch

Users who are viewing this thread