• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy asian wife

• Thread starterngl
  • Start date
4106486450_677aca4ba8_o.jpg

beautiful... who will she be spending valentines with this?

mystTiger said:
beautiful... who will she be spending valentines with this?

She spent it with me! I know, late response. I've been busy.

Well my wife is literally with her ex now. She wore something sexy before she left my hotel room and I told her to make him cum a few times. They are in the room next door and I could hear him having sex with her. It's erotic!

8447516316_a5dea1eed6.jpg

Good girl. Getting nailed while hubby waits next door.

WABillyBob said:
Good girl. Getting nailed while hubby waits next door.

It's hot hearing her in the other room. Knowing when he makes each push by the sound. The nights not over. She's going to spend the night with him tonight. I talked to her awhile ago and she said it was good!

My wife dated another man for about eight months. I'd wait at home locked in chastity. She never wanted an audience because she wanted to be alone with him. I did get to see them make out. I loved it when she'd come home with love bites on her neck and on her breasts. His cum leaking from her sore pussy. God I miss it. I hope she'll one day soon find another special lover.

ngl, do you have any pictures of her in the lingerie she wore when she went to his room?

NGL. I just went back and looked at all your wife's pics
That you have posted on this thread MIT has been a whiles once I looked at all of them. My god she is lovely. I truly hope you'll post some more of you lovely bride.

SexGod69 said:
ngl, do you have any pictures of her in the lingerie she wore when she went to his room?

Here is a picture she sent me just before he unwrapped her. He kissed her body all over and fingered her to start. She loved it. After some intense foreplay, he positioned himself over her and slid his cock into her parted legs. That was the first time. Last night she spent the night with him and had more sex while I was in the next room over. She starts of bareback until he's about to climax. She came by last night as well and I couldn't resist having sex with her. After I came inside her, she went back to him. She commented how she likes how broad his chest is compared to me. She's a sexy hotwife :)

8449314718_9f29db4731.jpg

WABillyBob said:
NGL. I just went back and looked at all your wife's pics
That you have posted on this thread MIT has been a whiles once I looked at all of them. My god she is lovely. I truly hope you'll post some more of you lovely bride.

Thanks, she has a sexy body. I wanted her to enjoy her sexual freedom. She really knows how to please. I love her breasts :)

My wife dated a man for about 8 months. It was intense. She broke it off with him because they were falling in love. At one point he asked her to leave me for him. That is when she told me that she did not trust her own feelings. Mi know it is crazy but I hope she'll one day find another lover while I wait at home.

WABillyBob said:
My wife dated a man for about 8 months. It was intense. She broke it off with him because they were falling in love. At one point he asked her to leave me for him. That is when she told me that she did not trust her own feelings. Mi know it is crazy but I hope she'll one day find another lover while I wait at home.

My wife knows her boundaries as well. That's why she usually does it when we go overseas. It's smart to play this lifestyle with caution. I'm glad my wife is the same. She knows that I enjoy it when I know that she's pleasured by another guy. She's been having sex with her ex... Which actually got married recently. She's comfortable with him that's why she goes bareback in the beginning. She's not on birth control. She comes back with a glow after having sex with him. She will be sleeping with him again in he next hour.

My wife has never been on birth control either. While my wife has not dated again she and I have really gotten into the fantasy or a lover sending her home to me pregnant.

WABillyBob said:
My wife has never been on birth control either. While my wife has not dated again she and I have really gotten into the fantasy or a lover sending her home to me pregnant.

Sounds hot. Sometimes how I feel or what I don't mind her doing makes me feel crazy. Like I think it's amazing that my wife can openly talk about when she's going I have sex with someone else. I did tell her that I didn't mind if she continued sex without a condom and let him plant his seed inside her. I told her it was up to her. Of course I'd have to be prepared for various consequences. Based of her cycle she should be safe. Even though she does him bareback, she said his tip gets a lot of pre-cum but she lets him slide into her. There's always a risk there. I'd like to have a regular bf in the states but its that boundary thing that she's concerned about. Even if she had sex with someone else more than with me I'd be ok with it.

For those guys like us who learn that we need to be cuckolds we can't wait for our wives to get even more. No mater what the original limit is we are willing to push past that limit just you enjoy our wives having better and better sex. Even knowing that one of these days she'll be a mommy to another man.

Users who are viewing this thread