• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy GF 21 Years Old

• Thread starterwhite_boy7
  • Start date

white_boy7

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2008
This is my sexy GF we're both 21 and interested in this lifestyle but yet Im the only one who has fucked her...
We'll like to hear your dirty comments to turn her on

hi

your g/f looks hot, i love that sexy ass i bet her pussy taste good, i want to fuck her right now. send more pic. in

Cute and Sexy - she's certainly not shy. Love to see more as time goes on :)

With an ass like that, I would introduce her to myself and 3 or 4 other guys, then blindfold her. Then we would all take turns riding her doggy style and make her guess who is in her. A fun game. And you get to watch as your hot little slut cums over and over again on strangers big cocks.

Here she is again!!!
Would you fuck her instead of me and I'll do photos?
What you think about one black bull Im the only one who has fucked her..

What an awesome bod! And she has only been with one guy? What a waste!! That's a real shame ... a hot babe like that needs to be with many several men, all at once hopefully! Yes, you need to work on getting more guys to have sex with her. Go for it! Keep us posted, and post more pix too, especially action pix :)

Tell us More

Dear White Boy:

Please tell us more about your fantasy.
In our case we started when Alicia was 19.
Do not think for one minute that it was easy to convince her.
She just did not want to do it. Because she comes from a very conservative background.
Also be careful. If you have never talked to her about it, the subject must be introduced in a certain way.
If you need any advice about that please let us know.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Users who are viewing this thread