• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

Figured it was time to start up a thread in this area again... lots in the Party Wives section, but will be posting plain old sexy pics here.
Open for requests.

striptease2 - Copy.jpg View attachment 418938 striptease1 - Copy.jpg striptease0 - Copy.jpg net - Copy.jpg

That’s a beautiful woman!

I was fortunate to have both her vagina and anus a few weeks ago. It's amazing what can happen after a few margaritas.

well-used-1.png well-used-2.png well-used-4.png hot-ass.jpg hot-ass-2.jpg hot-ass-3.jpg hot-ass-4.jpg hot-ass-5.jpg hot-ass-6.jpg
CLEM- You have been a very bad boy. I just don't know what to think of you my friend. You please be in the front row pew Sunday. okdeacon

Aunti-m has one sweet soaking wet pussy there ! Looks like you really did a number on her ! She takes it in her ass too , nice ! The last pic is one hell of a view Hot ass , great curves , sexy back ! I'm sure you had a hand full of her hair before you snapped off that beautiful picture !

I hear what you're saying . She looks great , no matter how recent the picture . How old is she in your profile pic ?

Thanks guys. She has been stepping things up lately... I have been very lucky. Lots of sex for this tiny cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back