• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Sexy Petite Wife

• Thread starterRick Willis
  • Start date
Dang Rick shes looking a lil lonely and in need of some company....

I got a private message from Rick thanking me for a comment I made about his wife. I am so lackadaisical I didn't check message until just now. Since my original comment he has graciously posted several more pics of this beautiful woman. My hats off to you Rick, She is super lovely.

Another hot one of Nancy pleasing herself.......

Attachments

• nnn45(2).jpg
    nnn45(2).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 352
Geez, Rick... the way she cocks her head back like that is such a turn-on. I'd dive in like a vampire and suck on her neck while pumpimg her even harder.

;Thanks Ryan she cocks her head back like that because she loves to suck cocks while playing with herself...................its a natural position for her........;)

Thank you for that information Rick - I very nearly made a nasty mess of my keyboard :(

Rick - she's quite something my friend! I envy you mate :)

Rick Willis said:
Thanks nick for the kind words! More pictures coming soon..........
More pics!!!! DROOOOOOOOOOL!

Thanks again for all your sexy comments about my wife here's more of her for you to enjoy:D

Attachments

• nnn344 (4).jpg
    nnn344 (4).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 504
  • nnn349(2).jpg
    nnn349(2).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • nnnn54 (2).jpg
    nnnn54 (2).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 565

Users who are viewing this thread