• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My sexy roommate

• Thread starterCandidlurker
  • Start date
Candidlurker said:
Eh. Other than fucking her up the ass (she has the jiggliest ass I swear), I don’t really have an interest in fucking her. She is sexy though.
I had a younger girl room mate at. The time. She would go out with her friends for happy hours, come home, sleep for a couple hours and ask if she can come cuddle with me in my bed. We would have vanilla sex, we both would cum and she would head back to her room. Her bf never found out. Happened three times in a year. It was never mentioned or brought up at all! I’m not even sure if she remembered herself from the drinking and pain pills she took! She was really cool though!

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Candidlurker said:
Will continually try to post more if you all like her

AC431727-A9C5-44A9-BE95-3BD5CB401AE6.jpeg 5C27012C-D87A-4C70-B6E1-6E825C850FE2.jpeg 25052C40-5452-45E8-90FC-72C592538BF9.jpeg 5E770BC6-6123-455B-96B4-FD7ADE9612BD.jpeg 59E3AC3F-68E6-4AEC-8C98-AD0216F56A15.jpeg
Amazing body! Yes please send more!

Reactions: BigDKMF, Bikelover, hikawade and 1 other person
Candidlurker said:

AC431727-A9C5-44A9-BE95-3BD5CB401AE6.jpeg 5C27012C-D87A-4C70-B6E1-6E825C850FE2.jpeg 25052C40-5452-45E8-90FC-72C592538BF9.jpeg 5E770BC6-6123-455B-96B4-FD7ADE9612BD.jpeg 59E3AC3F-68E6-4AEC-8C98-AD0216F56A15.jpeg
WoW. She lets you film her when she’s using the running machine without her bra on.
Keep on keeping on. You could be shagging her arse soon.
Looking forward to a video of her tits bouncing as she runs.

Reactions: ExposingHer, Bikelover, hikawade and 1 other person
DaveJ said:
I had a younger girl room mate at. The time. She would go out with her friends for happy hours, come home, sleep for a couple hours and ask if she can come cuddle with me in my bed. We would have vanilla sex, we both would cum and she would head back to her room. Her bf never found out. Happened three times in a year. It was never mentioned or brought up at all! I’m not even sure if she remembered herself from the drinking and pain pills she took! She was really cool though!
Why do you call her your room mate when she occupies a different room?

MajorHorner said:
Why do you call her your room mate when she occupies a different room?
I’m not sure by what your asking. Let me make a better beginning of the story that happened. I was renting a 2 bedroom apt with a younger nice looking younger girl when I was 32 and she was 21 at that time.

DaveJ said:
I’m not sure by what your asking. Let me make a better beginning of the story that happened. I was renting a 2 bedroom apt with a younger nice looking younger girl when I was 32 and she was 21 at that time.
So she wasn’t your room mate, she just shared a flat with you and had her own bedroom.
If that was the case, why do you refer to her as your room mate?

MajorHorner said:
So she wasn’t your room mate, she just shared a flat with you and had her own bedroom.
If that was the case, why do you refer to her as your room mate?
I don't think you understand the meaning of "roommate" in the united states. Think "house mate" , a term we don't use here but means the same thing.

Reactions: DaveJ and MajorHorner
alaskana said:
I don't think you understand the meaning of "roommate" in the united states. Think "house mate" , a term we don't use here but means the same thing.
Thank you for that clarification even if it defies any sort of logic.
Does this sort of gross exaggeration apply in any other situations concerning sexual contact in USA?

MajorHorner said:
Does this sort of gross exaggeration apply in any other situations concerning sexual contact in USA?
It's just a phrase. Think of what the word mate actually means and how you guys use it in the UK. That could also be seen as very strange.

Reactions: BobWheeler
alaskana said:
It's just a phrase. Think of what the word mate actually means and how you guys use it in the UK. That could also be seen as very strange.
Au contraire, mate.
It’s the combination of the singular “room” with mate/friend/Buddy etc that is
the cause of confusion and suspicion of wilful exaggeration of the liberated
attitudes held by citizens of USA. It flies in the face of the recent ruling that
women are NOT owners of their own bodily functions. How long before women
are banned from having a period bleed in case the Angel Gabriel might have
inseminated that woman?

MajorHorner said:
Au contraire, mate.
It’s the combination of the singular “room” with mate/friend/Buddy etc that is
the cause of confusion and suspicion of wilful exaggeration of the liberated
attitudes held by citizens of USA. It flies in the face of the recent ruling that
women are NOT owners of their own bodily functions. How long before women
are banned from having a period bleed in case the Angel Gabriel might have
inseminated that woman?
Major Horner, really? Let’s not get to carried away to start adding analyzation of
Linguistics and rights and other malarkey on a site where everyone just wants and needs therapeutic, sexual release and freedom. If ya need to start the more in depth thinking, or master debateable talk, please try and find another site for it. Thank you!

Reactions: BobWheeler
DaveJ said:
Major Horner, really? Let’s not get to carried away to start adding analyzation of
Linguistics and rights and other malarkey on a site where everyone just wants and needs therapeutic, sexual release and freedom. If ya need to start the more in depth thinking, or master debateable talk, please try and find another site for it. Thank you!
One can only assume that you’ve never experienced the works of
Oscar Wilde, Dean Swift or the originator of it all, Decimus Junius Juvenalis.

Candidlurker said:

hell if she was my room mate/ boyfriend or not i woulkd fuck her every day and night

Reactions: DaveJ
Keep it up - see if you can take and then share a video of her.

DaveJ said:
Are you your brother’s keeper?

MajorHorner said:
Jesus Christ you are such a pedant!

Users who are viewing this thread