• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slut wife ficking hung guys

• Thread starternylonladyuk
  • Start date

nylonladyuk

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2006
She is a real ***** and loves playing with hung guys she cant get enough cock.

We are looking for bulls in the London or south southeast area of UK to screw her

a group would be great

Attachments

• Resize of DSCF0036.JPG
    Resize of DSCF0036.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 3,294
  • Resize of DSCF0034.JPG
    Resize of DSCF0034.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 3,734
  • Resize of DSCF0047.JPG
    Resize of DSCF0047.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 7,392
  • DSCF0044.JPG
    DSCF0044.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 7,107
hung

i am in the southeast and would love to fuck your wife but unfortunately am not all that well hung, i do love to give head though even after the woman has been fucked and will lick up every drop of cum.
my ex was a hot wife and i really enjoyed seeing her with other men, however she left me for one of her lovers and i'm now single.

Very sexy wife you have there! Such a big girl with nice, big tits but such small nipples to suck on...

Last edited by a moderator:
:) only with my other boyfriend he dont like me being filled up by other guys as he likes to think he owns me

would love to give you my 7" white cock next time i am in london on business, do you like to 69?

Nylon Lady

I still rate your photos my favourite. Maybe because I have a DEEP love of real RHT's with cuckolding. Will there be any more........PLEASE! Kindest Regards Schultz

love that to be my wife , but without the condom.

wish that was my wife , but without the condom

would love my wife to be with that bbc only without the condom.

your nylons

I so wished you would post more nylon clad picci's, you are beautiful. Please, regards schultz

Very sexy pics

Would love to see more, thanks for posting.

what fantastic legs i would love those stcking cla legs to be wrapped round me as i slip my dick into her

I would love to be on my knees when she is finished, and lick her clean and suck that superior seed out of that condom, then settle in at her heels and worship those sexy shoes.

the 2 1/2 inch wonder

Attachments

• Cuck Boy 1.jpg
    Cuck Boy 1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 290
Your RHT's

nylonladyuk said:
She is a real ***** and loves playing with hung guys she cant get enough cock.

We are looking for bulls in the London or south southeast area of UK to screw her

a group would be great

Still hoping to see more of this nylon lady, please, regards Schultz

Users who are viewing this thread