• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My slut wife

• Thread startergiver4u
  • Start date

giver4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 22, 2007
Here she is. Very submissive to men who take control. It has been our fantacy to have her used as a sex slave, cum dumpster, married slut, etc. to a group of guys. She likes to have her ****** into performing masterbation and other sexual acts in front of audience. All of her holes are used and have had cocks and objects. During our rocky relationship era (whe she turned 30 she went really wild but not as wild as she/I wanted, she is now 38 years old) several of her so called "boy friend" tried to have her submitted to anal sex but she was worried about her reputataion. Since we live in not-to-big city (popultation 100K), we both have to be careful. Once we are out of town, she really lets her hair down and try to live out some of her/our fantacies. We had 3-somes with a guy we picked up at club and other places. But we have not had enough courage to have her act out the slut role yet.

Let us know what you think of her. For some of the discreet people we don't mind have her full facial feature. I am certain that you will find her attractive. She is 38, 5'9", 175lbs, 36C-30-38 with dark hair. Since few years ago, she is able to have muti-orgasm and pussy squirting. With right amount of response we will up-load more of her nasty photos.

Attachments

• wife15.jpg
    wife15.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 630
  • wife17.jpg
    wife17.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 590
  • wife18.jpg
    wife18.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1,033
More photos

Few more of my wife's photos. She is very hot (got me some earlier) knowing that her naked and nasty pictures are being viewed by strangers. Please write nasty comments, fuck positions for the next time around fuck session, etc. She want to hear from many guys/women.

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 481
  • wife3.jpg
    wife3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 277
  • wife5.jpg
    wife5.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 340
I would like to see you shaving her. And then her playing with her freshly shaven cunt before she gets thoroughly fucked by a black cock, in lots of positions.

Hey Shanmike.......at least they posted photos and that's something. Where are yours? Until you share yourself as they have shut the fuck up.

Hello, I will post more recent photos (you are right, these were taken back in 1995 -96). She is still tad bit afraid of her identity revealed. Upcoming photos will have her facial features or eyes tweaked in order that our privacy is protected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance of moving to a bigger town, so that she can express her sexuality in accordance with her long "supressed desires" ?.. She is far to sexy to always have to be "ever so careful". She needs to be in a paddock of discreet Bulls 24/7. Would love to see a photo of her "squirting" her juice.

Little more

Before uploading a new set of images, here are 3 more images. Once we have the photos to our liking (and perhaps yours) we will start contact some of you who wrote to us.

Attachments

• wife21.jpg
    wife21.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 320
  • wife20.jpg
    wife20.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 311
  • wife19.jpg
    wife19.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 325
Wedding ring and letter - this is excellent stuff - I like to see buttocks pulled apart to display the groove, it is so sexy.

Keep her identity secret, but show the rest of her body. Knowing that many bulls and a few women are gazing at her photos and admiring her body - should please her and help her "grow" in confidence for expanding her lifestyle even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pics are somewhat unsharp.... perhaps the cause of the limited reactions.
Why don't you make some hot pics when she playing with her toys.... make her seduce us! ^)_(^

more and until next week

Hello Everyone and thanks for all the reply. We planned to be out of town this weekend. I am hoping that she will be in the mood to comply with some of your request. I will be using a much better digital camera to capture many images. For now, I am uploading some of images I have for your enjoyment. I know most of my current images are not great. Some of the images were captured via video we shot before and the quality of images is very bad. Bear with us and I will have much better images for you. Because of some of your requests, we have decided not to shave her hair. I personally prefer hairy pussy. Makes her pussy sluttier and nasty in my opinion.
Photo named "wife22" has a fictitious letter on her back (sorry about the typo). We pretended that she was at gang-bang and messages from her bulls were sent to me via email. This little mock-up situation was great for both of us. "wife25" is her oral exercise to give me a blowjob and rim job. She loves to lick and play with anal. We pretend she was ordered to give "rim jobs" to all of her bulls and friends while everyone cheers and make nasty comments about her talent. "wife23" is another oral performance to my balls. Her tongue slides and licks my sack and eventually leads to rim job.
I hope you will enjoy these photos. Again, I hope I can take many images this coming weekend for you to enjoy. Please keep all the comments coming. We truly enjoy all of them.

Attachments

• wife22.jpg
    wife22.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 211
  • wife23.jpg
    wife23.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 123
  • wife25.jpg
    wife25.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 138
Another set

Another set of images. “wife14”- do you see what she has in her hand? It’s a screwdriver end to rub her clit while being fucked. She loves to stimulate her clit while I fuck her. With right stimulation, she can squirt and experience multiple orgasms now. “wife26” is another anal performance. She gently massages my ass and gently inserts her finger to enhance my pleasure. “wife16” giving me a blow job without using her hands. I order her not to use her hands, just her mouth, lips, and tongue, to perform the task. Again, she loves the idea of not being in control and ordered around like a helpless sex slave. I am working on transferring some of the video footage (VHS) to DVD format in order that I can digitally capture images. This particular footage has her taking in a huge cucumber in her pussy. I have to wait until kids are out of the house.

We plan to take plenty of her toys to the weekend trip. Again, I am hoping that I can take many photos of her sexual escapade.

Attachments

• wife14.jpg
    wife14.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 105
  • wife26.jpg
    wife26.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 88
  • wife16.jpg
    wife16.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 92
Can hardly wait for the weekend pictures! Wish i could be there in person!

how would she like to party...message me love to meet you both...

Users who are viewing this thread