• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Slut Wife

What would you like to do to her.

• Balls Deep Anal

• Deepthroat Cum

• Pussy Fuck

• Gang Bang

• Face Fuck

Results are only viewable after voting.
where are you gonna ****** her..?
Wifeposter, my contacts, Tumblr, Flickr, wifelovers, ******* wives, any contacts you might have that you want me to ****** her to. Also, Reddit, amateur wives and voyeur slut site. I would copy you 9n everything

where are you gonna ****** her..?
I would ****** her on wifeposter, wifelovers, tumblr,flickr, ******* wives, amateur wives, swap smut, my personal contacts, your contacts if you wanted and reddit. I would love to make her a Web slut. I would copy you on everything. Let me know. We can have fun with this *****.

what would you do to those holes?

IMG09181.jpg

Nice Captain Ron. We think alike and I agree, it would be a turn on to humiliate this *****. I would love to ****** her!
He said she's an anal virgin. I'm thinking this one only gets a little spit for lube on her first go-round. what do you think, boys?

Let me know when you are ready. You won't be disappointed. I will request cum tributes and feedback from her ********. Whenever you are ready we can do it. BTW, does she like reading the replies from men looking at her?

you are free to go

I think I could have lots of fun with that sweet looking pussy of that very HOT and sexy young lady !

honestly i would love it if she were to lay me down, straddle my head, and fuck my face until she cums all over it. then i wanna put her on her hands and knees, and fuck her silly, followed by her greasing my pole in reverse cowgirl. would also love to fuck her ass while she fucks her pussy with a dildo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back