• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my slutty g/f

• Thread startermysluttygf
  • Start date

mysluttygf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2009
have started seeing a lovley girl tho is bit of a slut lol...shes had plenty of white cocks but neva blk 1 n i think shed look sooo good....love to hear what u think of her or what ud do to her.....

Attachments

• DSC03341.jpg
    DSC03341.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 2,145
  • DSC03279.jpg
    DSC03279.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,961
  • DSC03244.jpg
    DSC03244.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,655
have lots more pis of her and to luv read ur comments etc...hes even been and got a pvc dress cos i said id always wanted fuk a girl in 1....

Love the sexy outfits she gets all trashy looking in!:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude She is absolutly awsome.

very nice

Hmmm NIce :D

She is sexy!!!

How great she looks let me get into her nice tíght pussy with my fat black cock and enlarge her hole with my old black cock

glad u seem to like her....heres a couple more....luv hearin ur comments bout my /f

Attachments

• DSC03036.jpg
    DSC03036.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 872
  • DSC03071.jpg
    DSC03071.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 448
Your GF is a hot little bitch. I love alt white girls with tats like that. Very sexy.

if u want more of her plzz let me know what u think bout my g/f

Love the second pic in first post.
Im sure she will be getting a lot of interest and would look great with lots of bbc :)

I like the fact that in her pics she is in the kitchen and bedroom....all u need

Buddy, get her some black cock while you watch. Watch the man stretch her pussy the way you can't. Dump his load deep in her, than get down on her and suck it out. Do it soon and send pics PLEASE.

2 more for you

Attachments

• DSC03537.jpg
    DSC03537.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC03554.jpg
    DSC03554.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 716
Your girl is damn fine i would love to squeeze my thick black cock into her tight little pussy. Are you guys from london?

How would you like to watch me fuck her bareback and make her pregnant

Look at that tight lil ass, I'd love to split her open with this BBC'O MINE!

lad u all like her........have loadsmore pixs if the coments are good

Attachments

• DSC03360.jpg
    DSC03360.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC03052.jpg
    DSC03052.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 488
Hell Yes

Love to see more of this hot Slut! Post More PLEASE!

Users who are viewing this thread