TC & L. Ta. Let me find another.

Ty's back..
His rings, his tits.jpg
peakmb said:
TC & L. Ta. Let me find another.

Ty's back..
His rings, his tits.jpg[/QUOTWE WANT A GANGBANG

Reactions: tcfranklin
Thanks TC & L. Your support is always appreciated. SWluvr, personally I'm not interested in a gangbang, I find them impersonal and not sexy usually. I prefer to see some sort of relationship, it adds edge to the storylines. Good luck finding one on her website though.

Okay, back to normal and a little discipline never goes amiss ..
Tied down hand Job.jpg

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
There is a picture of her with two black men. It's a start!

First, my thanks to TC, L and shelly. I'm struggling to keep up.
Second, yes TC. Seen it and got it somewhere but I can't think of a scenario with two guys, even if they were fucking her, that would be more threating emotionally than one. Exciting as the sheer sex is, for me it's the emotional factor on top of that which gives cuckolding captions their edge. So, two guys might be used to create an extra humiliation for a hubby, 'I share what you can't get with even more men', but that doesn't create a bigger risk of a hubby losing his wife (for me).

In the mean time ..
Good about tube.jpg

Thanks for the wonderful explanation Peak! As a cuck it is the raw emotion that makes it so wonderful and scary and you have a gift to capture the picture with words that enhance. Keep it up.

I will be gone on vacation the next couple of weeks with very limited internet access. Will looking forward to catching up when I return

Thanks TC & L, and thanks L for the comment, have a good holiday.

Back at home, a new trial..
Carpet service.jpg

Once again, thanks TC & L.

Stepping up the discipline ..
First Ruined w.jpg

I hate seeing her with that wimp husband. She's being wasted. She needs to go Black Only.

It's a business TC, not going to happen, but I do like to keep thinking of new ways to tease and deny him..

In the meantime, my thanks to you and to L (who I thought was away).
Returning, rode hard and put away wet ..

Ty Fuck Outfit.jpg

She is magnificent and should cut that wimpy husband off. He's useless.

Very nice - On the road but still have internet access today expect to be "off the grid" the next 5 days hopefully a lot to catch up on when I return

TC & L, my thanks as always.
Another cruel treat for hubby..

Hooks treat 1.jpg
Hooks treat 2.jpg

Thanks TC. Another ordeal for hubby..

Did it again w.jpg

Thanks Ty. I don't know about you, but I now can't wait for the next BC session to emerge. Surely, once she's released one and seen the response, she must release more. There are rumoured to be many already done after all.

In the meantime, Hubbie has to pay for the meal out for three ..

Eating out.jpg

peakmb said:
Thanks Ty. I don't know about you, but I now can't wait for the next BC session to emerge. Surely, once she's released one and seen the response, she must release more. There are rumoured to be many already done after all.

In the meantime, Hubbie has to pay for the meal out for three ..

Eating out.jpg

There are hints that's she's done many IR sessions. My guess is she's slowly releasing them to get more buzz and interest. Fans might buy one every month or two, but would they buy one per week? It's called marketing, and she's good at it. I saw lots of comments that despite her looks, her site had become boring because she did the same guy all the time. Guess what? IR vids started to leak out.

You're right, she (or hubby, or someone) is good at it. Listening to them sometimes its difficult to know where the brains are, but then I must admit that thought quickly vanishes because I'm not really looking for them! I do have a theory that her body of black cock work is her pension of some kind. I don't think she can or would want to go on past her sell by date and they are all already finished and can be released slowly into the future.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Ty has a plan ...
Ben Wa balls gift.jpg

Reactions: littlec, midnightfapper and tcfranklin
I'm not sure why she's doing it, but I'm so glad she's gone black.

Nice

God, my dreams have come true.

May be another stunning video again TC. She does seem to enjoy them more doesn't she ..

In the meantime, Hubby has to work for an unexpected upgrade ..
Upgrade price.jpg

Reactions: wifecleaner, littlec and tcfranklin