• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Tribute To W----

My thanks L & JD.
So, it's still Christmas. I can add a twist if I want to. No one expected this ..

Second chance.jpg
Great work

Thanks JD. Are you always that quick, or is it just your wife that says so ...

British humour JD, and my thanks too, to shelly and L.
OK, Christmas is over and we all make New Year resolutions. Somehow, I can't see this sticking ..

Someday maybe.jpg

My great thanks L & shelly. I have just got a new computer and I'm struggling to get to grips with Windows 10 and all the new software and locations. Normal service may be disrupted for a while!

In the meantime, one I did earlier and life is getting back to 'normal' in the house ..

But be quick.jpg

My thanks L. Still learning and setting things up.
Mind, I'm not the only one learning new tricks ..

Thanks baby.jpg

That gets a cuck thinking at what point in my life did I reach that point? Hmmmm the memories

L, my thanks once more.
Hubby keeps stumbling from one situation to another ..

Tonight again.jpg

L, there are a lot more than just you out there but you get the thanks again.
Every so often hubby get to watch, and sometimes it's almost magical ..

Real win win.jpg

Peak,

Thank you for what you do. When I see you have posted it always brings a smile to my face. Keep up the good work

Thanks L & noway, and thanks for the comment L. I'll stick around for a while yet.
A double dose tonight. Poor hubby. A hazard of his life I suppose ...

Waiting for 1.jpg

Waiting for 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back