• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her ex

• Thread starterLoyalLoser
  • Start date

LoyalLoser

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2011
my wife recently reunited with her ex...and sent me the pics...but I still love her...this is us together:

Sorry, I missed your photos, hope you can open up your heart and SHOW US AGAIN please. Marriage Counsellors say that there is about 70% chance that ex's will fuck again if they bang into each other after a time apart. Something to do with "testing" to see if they made the right decision to break up, is there any chemistry still there. It can help to give closure and allow both to "move on", knowing that going back to each other is no longer the right thing to do.

Sometimes, things get complicated because the emotional excitement of having a "fuck for old times sake" can cause pregnancy. How that is handled can be a challenge, if the chemistry is no longer strong enough to hold the two together like glue.

Repost the pics please!

Users who are viewing this thread