• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Dates.....

• Thread starterMy Wife Dates
  • Start date
Austin is beautiful.
Even more beautiful when she's a slut.
Please ask her if she could fuck her BF's in an MFM, because the guys in the forum would like to see her pics of her cucking you with two well-hung studs! :cool:

You need to bring that beautiful slut to Reno for a little Vacation, So me and a few of the guys can fill her up.

Ballspanking said:
Is she still dating? :eek:
I sure hope so! Sure would love to see her with a BBC.

Dear Dg,

Would you enjoy being pounded into orgasmic surrender by a masterful, large stud-cock, in front of your husband? :cool:

Holy shit, she is amazing! I would love to fuck the hell out of her and smack those titties around! She is one damn fine slut!@

If you guys are having a bang, let me know, I am young, fit, attractive and raring to go.

your wife

Your wife is sexy as hell... i will fly to Atlanta to make sure she gets the BLAST of BLACK DICK she deserves..

Blackgravy

kangbee said:
Holy shit, she is amazing! I would love to fuck the hell out of her and smack those titties around! She is one damn fine slut!@

If you guys are having a bang, let me know, I am young, fit, attractive and raring to go.

Yes..........we are having a gangbang and one on one's the first weekend of Oct!!

In Atlanta.

Write us at: MyWifeDatesU@yahoo.com

us

My sweet innocent wife FINALLY WENT BLACK!!!!!

O...M...G!!

She did it! She finally took on Atlanta's black bulls!

Here are some pics of her getting ready to be bred.........

Its Monday and I still can't stop thinking of all that sperm from all those black bulls from Friday to Sunday afternoon!

Am just consumed with all that I had to witness!

Even got to eat some messy creampies as she walked back to our hotel room after she was used, and filled with their sperm........relentlessly!

Cuck hubby

Attachments

• IMG_9485.jpg
    IMG_9485.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,824
  • IMG_9501.JPG
    IMG_9501.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 2,715
  • IMG_9504.JPG
    IMG_9504.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,767
  • IMG_9509.jpg
    IMG_9509.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 2,317
  • IMG_9532.JPG
    IMG_9532.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,163
And more pics of her getting ready for her breeding with Black Bulls....

........finishing touches before she heads out the hotel room and down the hall where they are all waiting!

As I wait, alone.

Cuck Hubby

Attachments

• IMG_9535.JPG
    IMG_9535.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,126
  • IMG_9567.JPG
    IMG_9567.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,440
  • IMG_9586.JPG
    IMG_9586.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,208
  • IMG_9544.JPG
    IMG_9544.JPG
    83 KB · Views: 1,537
Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Can't wait to see some documentation. I can't imagine that those pantyhose lasted very long. If you ever get further south, to Daytona Beach, I'll be happy to stuff her full of my cock...

That's wonderful!

Did she completely love it?
Does she want to do it again soon, or find a few local well-hung studs for the day-to-day?

Congrats!

PS-
I'd love it if you emailed me some pics... :cool:

Fantastic pictures! Just awesome. Love love love the pantyhosepics. Will there be more? How did hubby get his relief? Regards schultz

She is simply hot beyond description.

You are a lucky bastard....hope she knows you know it.

Hot! Congrats! Any pics of her encounter with the BBCS?

Congratulations, I hope she came back full of sperm and told you just how inferior you are to her bulls.

How many BF does she have?

My Wife Dates said:
Austin drove up, late one night, and walked immediately into the bedroom and took off her clothes as usual, but she was in a feisty mood. She opened her legs and showed me how swollen and puffy her pussy was from the constant thrusts from her BF, and his cum was still spilling back out, as I began to actually smell it.

She then laid down, and instructed me NOT to put on my condom, as I always do, but to stroke my cock, over her as I smell her BF's cum and watch it leak out.

This was the result............

Hi, you're a lucky man...How many BF does she have?

It would be great to read about her Atlanta party weekend! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread