My wife is happily stepping into her Hotwife world

shesmademecuck

She was shy at first now loves it
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2023
Uk
Hello and good morning everyone,
So my wife is exploring her sexuallity and women hood, we've been together ten years and are happily married,
Less than a year ago we had our second child and she is rediscovering herself and ourselves.

She is still nervous as she has been very loyal, but she has started loving the fantasy of being a Hotwife, with myself watching or joining in.

She has really been enjoying having tribute videos done to her pictures, of all things building her confidence back up, being seen as a sexual being. Really excited to see where is all goes.
If you have any advice or would even like to contribute we would be very appreciative

1000015661.jpg 1000015660.jpg 1000015722.jpg 1000015700.jpg 1000015721.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BBCDoNoR, fllcouple, waterlew and 8 others
maybe post a pic of your sexy hotwife... ;-)

Reactions: shesmademecuck
Londonfox said:
maybe post a pic of your sexy hotwife... ;-)
You are right updated

shesmademecuck said:
So my wife is exploring her sexuallity and women hood, we've been together ten years and are happily married,
Less than a year ago we had our second child and she is rediscovering herself and ourselves.

She is still nervous as she has been very loyal, but she has started loving the fantasy of being a Hotwife, with myself watching or joining in.

She has really been enjoying having tribute videos done to her pictures, of all things building her confidence back up, being seen as a sexual being. Really excited to see where is all goes.
If you have any advice or would even like to contribute we would be very appreciative

1000015722.jpg

Thanks for posting your sexy wife's photos; she looks good (especially the one in the center). I encourage you to find ways to encourage her to pursue her natural role as your hotwife, and you as your natural role as her cuckold husband.

Today, she asked if I would get her a slut...... Definitely she's getting there and I think she wants to tell me something

shesmademecuck said:

Any man that gets to spend time with your wife is a very lucky man. I bet she tastes as good as she looks.

shesmademecuck said:

She definitely is a very HOT Wife, your a lucky guy