• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife is with Martin

• Thread starterNosirrah
  • Start date

Nosirrah

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
West yorkshire
I'm sorry for this pointless thread but I just wanted to share this with the group because it's not something I can normally share, well in daily life at least.

My wife is currently being ruden bare back by her man Martin (who she refers to as her fuck buddy but I prefer to call him her boyfriend, seems a little more permanent), I got this message just now....

"Just to let you know my fuck buddy is doing just that right now. Home about 9 Martin says hi"

(Couldn't copy and paste so had to re-type it).

• Love
Reactions: rwall, KeyCum, HardDarKnight and 4 others
Good for Martin! I'd keep her all night!

Reactions: Nosirrah
Domjack said:
Good for Martin! I'd keep her all night!
And I'd be very grateful. She couldn't stay over tonight unfortunately.

Nosirrah said:
being ruden bare back by her man Martin
Tell us more. How often does she fuck him? Does he get to cum in her bareback? How does that make you feel?

Nosirrah said:
I'm sorry for this pointless thread but I just wanted to share this with the group because it's not something I can normally share, well in daily life at least.

My wife is currently being ruden bare back by her man Martin (who she refers to as her fuck buddy but I prefer to call him her boyfriend, seems a little more permanent), I got this message just now....

"Just to let you know my fuck buddy is doing just that right now. Home about 9 Martin says hi"

I hope Martin is filming and photographing his times with your wife ---- we would all like to see that

natasnaikul said:
Tell us more. How often does she fuck him? Does he get to cum in her bareback? How does that make you feel?
Yes he usually comes up her bareback, she's known Martin since she was a kid and was once, a very long time ago, his girlfriend, which works wonders for me. I feel great about it.

Reactions: JeffCA and wantstowatch
devontallguy said:
I hope Martin is filming and photographing his times with your wife ---- we would all like to see that
I'd love to show off my wife, but she has an internet phobia and us worried about someone she knows seeing her. I understand this but I'm working on it

Reactions: wantstowatch
Nosirrah said:
Yes he usually comes up her bareback, she's known Martin since she was a kid and was once, a very long time ago, his girlfriend, which works wonders for me. I feel great about it.
Beautiful, everybody is happy, they both get what they need and you feel great about it. Just curious what do you do while he's pumping her full of his cum? Do you get to watch, participate or you are banned

Reactions: Nosirrah
natasnaikul said:
Beautiful, everybody is happy, they both get what they need and you feel great about it. Just curious what do you do while he's pumping her full of his cum? Do you get to watch, participate or you are banned
Beautiful, that's a very good term for it. I've only seen them kissing and heard them fuck from the next room. My wife was never into any of the hotwife/cuckold thing, she was lead here by me so there is a strange aspect to me watching them fuck from her point of view. I've seen messages from Martin to my wife suggesting he would like me to watch, he'll want to show me who's boss and I have nothing but encouragement for that idea. Who knows, one day.

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, wantstowatch and natasnaikul
Nosirrah said:

9pm or 9am the next morning?
And why would she consider condoms when both prefer bareback

KeyCum said:
9pm or 9am the next morning?
And why would she consider condoms when both prefer bareback
9pm, you've lost me with the condoms

Nosirrah said:
9pm, you've lost me with the condoms
Thought you had an issue with her going bareback with her boyfriend

KeyCum said:
Thought you had an issue with her going bareback with her boyfriend
Nooooo quite the contrary

Nosirrah said:
Bulls and lovers should ALWAYS go bare. Cucks, if they're still allowed to fuck should wear condoms, otherwise they should be caged.

Nosirrah said:
DanW_cuckold said:
Bulls and lovers should ALWAYS go bare. Cucks, if they're still allowed to fuck should wear condoms, otherwise they should be caged.
I have never offered to glove up. I have never promised to pull out. I MIGHT consider it if SHE asked. But not if he asked or even begged

To be honest I didn't even know what a cuckold was until I discovered the net, I'd have just considered myself as one of those "husband approves" that you used to see in the dodgy classifieds in the daily sport. We're not really in a cuckold relationship in the truest sense. I love my wife having a lover but in our case it's more about my wife and myself, Martin just gets to bounce about in her frequently with my entire blessing. But I hate condoms, I'd never insist my wife uses one with her boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: joelhwood, robbiewillskucku, natasnaikul and 2 others
Nosirrah said:
To be honest I didn't even know what a cuckold was until I discovered the net, I'd have just considered myself as one of those "husband approves" that you used to see in the dodgy classifieds in the daily sport. We're not really in a cuckold relationship in the truest sense. I love my wife having a lover but in our case it's more about my wife and myself, Martin just gets to bounce about in her frequently with my entire blessing. But I hate condoms, I'd never insist my wife uses one with her boyfriend.
You never said this but is Martin black..?

Users who are viewing this thread