• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife Julie

• Thread starternchusband
  • Start date

nchusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 17, 2006
she is slowly losing her inhibitions as these photos show she is 40 mom of 3 and one sexy babe. have brought up swinging and she hasnt said no but not yes either.

mmmm she has potential.........lets see more

Hey she is very sexy tell her to come to chat here and talk to us she my enjoy the attention and want to try.Keep Posting her pics and let us know how it turns out

She is gorgeous. But you have shit for brains to push her into this. You have a good thing with her and because you are thinking with your dick you'll fuck it all up. Hope you get what you deserve.

hi,

I like her... dont know if she knows she being posted her.. uut she she is short petite and her biggest asset i think are her butts.. what do u say ppl and nc husband.. would love play with you on cam or if u come to india

SO cute

hi,,
nc husband.. i like her pics... biggest asset are ur wifes butts...wht do u say if u want to play on cam or if u come to india i am available

sounds great sweetie i would love to know more bout you sweetie get at me good looking..

Damn,...what I wouldn't give to nurse on those milk-factories & see her made pregnant on the first date with another guy. Her birth control pills are all in her hubby's hand & there's no condoms or spermicidal foam in her purse.

Wow your wife has an amazing body. Get her to show that butt some more.

where are u located? great responses but i am into real.. want help getting her inot it?

She looks very nice, more cushion for the pushing!

kellertxman said:
She is gorgeous. But you have shit for brains to push her into this. You have a good thing with her and because you are thinking with your dick you'll fuck it all up. Hope you get what you deserve.

...as long as he's upfront and honest, I don't see what the problem is.

Users who are viewing this thread