• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife kayleigh

• Thread starterchris73
  • Start date
What I love

I love her body abd I love her eyes. I fantisize looking into thoes sexy exes as she is bred with nigger cum. Im sure you think about it too

would love to see her covered in nigga cum !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya... My wifes lost her virginity at the end of a BBC down in Cancun. She told the story in tears as she wasnt ready and was worried about getting pregnant and I had a raging hardon thinking about those balls filling her with seed.

Nice PICS, where r u located? I would love to give her some black dick!

ssparky, so nicely written about your wife and your raging hardon reaction to her fears. I truly hope that she can weave BBC vibrations as a long-term lifestyle for both of you to enjoy.

It's a start... but we want more! Show her off and we will tell you what we think about her! ^)_(^ (and what we want to do with her)

Humnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.............

I'd love to see her tits, more to the point, her cupping them and offering those puppies to us... stockings, garter belt, heels.... all in white....
A few thoughts to begin with...

Users who are viewing this thread