• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife ready to go

• Thread startertxrock
  • Start date

txrock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 25, 2004
these are pics of my from a few years back getting ready to go with her B/F to be blacked for the night. She came back well fucked and full of cum because she never uses condoms,always bareback.
rock

Attachments

• l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3,031
  • l4.jpg
    l4.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3,067
  • L5a.JPG
    L5a.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 6,242
a little later

Some more of that night. They kept me awake most of the night because when they got back to the motel they fucked all night it seemed like.
rock

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5,640
  • c8s.JPG
    c8s.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 6,202
wht m here...real nice seeing a lovely wife such as urs,,with her blk man.

She has a great ass and looks awesome riding that BBC

She's very sexy

The preparation pics are very exciting, I wish I could see more often wives getting ready to meet their black lovers.

I remember your posts (from NW?) about your wife having some blacks for a few yrs and then loosing interest. I hope she has renew her interest because she's a beautiful and sexual woman.

Thanks for sharing, I would love to see more.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What jimz said!!

txrock said:
these are pics of my from a few years back getting ready to go with her B/F to be blacked for the night. She came back well fucked and full of cum because she never uses condoms,always bareback.
rock

WOW! She is HOT! So fuckable.

Nice set of pics

Love it when she's shown in professional women's clothes. The tarted-up Barbie dolls are boring. Nothing more erotic than the mature MWF fulfilling her desires. Would love to be the fly on the wall.

another night out

This is my wife and another of her black dates. They had gone out and done a little partying
and this was when they returned to our house. As you can see she was dressed very nicely and he had taken advantage of it all night. The result was him spending the night with her in our bed while I slept on the couch listening to her telling him to fill her with his big black cock all night.
rock

Attachments

• Good.jpg
    Good.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,774
  • VLT3.JPG
    VLT3.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,554
  • VLT1.JPG
    VLT1.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,838
  • VLT.JPG
    VLT.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,149
Nice Post!

Love the couch sequential. More like that is exactly what I like! Top-notch stuff. If I could throw my own spin on it I'd put her in a shortish femme dress (so she looks like a sweet wife who would NEVER cheat on her husband) that would be prone to hiking up to show her required nylons and garter straps, I'd have her keep her sexy ankle-strap stilettos on her feet and I'd have brutha-man shown holding her behind the neck and pushing her down on his hard black cock. Of course, there'd be a shot of her with a surprised expression on her face! You done good!

Angel :cool:

txrock said:
... The result was him spending the night with her in our bed while I slept on the couch listening to her telling him to fill her with his big black cock all night.
rock

That's what the lifestyle is about. Stretching & filling of the wife from thick bbc...

Shes a hot piece of ass...... how far do you guys travel or do you do local hotel meets????

She is a very nice slut do you have any pics of her fucking that second BBC stud?

yes I do have pics

She was with the second guy 5 or 6 times I think. He spent the night at our house 3 times and they met at a Dallas motel a couple of times. I have some pictures of both places and you can tell which are at our house and which are at the motel by looking.
I will add some of both.
Rock

Attachments

• 0211_008.jpg
    0211_008.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,585
  • 0211_009.jpg
    0211_009.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 769
  • 0211_011.jpg
    0211_011.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1,701