• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife Shows Her Pretty Holes

Supergirlfucker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Let's talk about my wife, she likes to read dirty comments about her body) We dream of cuckold practice, but still can't decide to start...

xxx (749).jpg View attachment 576600 IMG-20150811-WA0062.jpg IMG-20160709-WA0008.jpg IMG-20160709-WA0009.jpg xxx (395).jpg xxx (157).jpg xxx (403).jpg xxx (412).jpg xxx (413).jpg xxx (695).jpg

your girl friend super sexy and I wanna fuck her front of you, she is so hot and need my monster cock

H6.jpg

Smokin HOT body ! Nice meaty pussy , great tits , naughty nipples , fabulous ass , and long legs to wrap around you ! A beautiful sweet face too ! WOW , now thats a total woman ! Certainly a super wet dream ! Hope she cucks you soon so we can hear the details and hopefully see the pics ! My utmost pleasure to view such a Gods gift to men !

hot pics. would love to fuck her and also share her. make her gag on my dick and use all holes. no condoms of course

That pussy looks like it's had a lot of cocks through it! She looks like a real slut, absolutely beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back