• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife the Spunk Junkie

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date

brissypair

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2006
My wife loves to suck other mens cocks and taste their spunk. I will track down as many pics as I have of her eating other mens spunk & post here. Some are bound to be reposts but all are extremely hot. Might start with the most recent which was yesterday with yet another stranger filling her mouth with his seed on 2 occasions

Reactions: Jong and BbcBachelorlifestyle
Excellent

pics of the wife love the ring in the pics did you enjoy watching her suck?

From a couple of weeks ago

Yes I love to watch her suck & fuck. She is an awsome cocksucker. Every guy she sucks says she is the best they have ever had lol and as you can see she just loves sperm

thank you indeed

A woman always looks better when she has a cock in her mouth and a load of cum dribbling down her face. Truly beautiful.

Amazing pictures, thanks for posting. Let's see more of her sucking those cocks!

Thank you for sharing:)hopefully one day

Last edited by a moderator:
More

More pics of the same guy. He came so much she gagged on it

Forgot to attach the pics

She is such a good wife. Swallowing all of that strangers semen

Great pics they got me nice and hard in my work uniform. More please

It was nice to see that last pic because it didn't have the swirly thinger in it.

Swirls

Sorry about the swirld Dom Bull but we don't want her regocnised

Great pics and thanks for sharing. I couldn't help but notice, NO black cocks in that sweet mouth. You really should try it or have you just not gotten to those pics yet.

Users who are viewing this thread