• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was grabbed in India

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My wife and I traveled to India in 2015. Traveled on a lot local buses and trains.

She was grabbed so many times there. Her Ass,.Pussy and Boobs, touched grabbed so many times in the crowded public places. Strange thing is she didnt mind. We had amazing sex afterwards thinking about it.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: h5t6ca, Handyman4u14, sc_david and 6 others
Wow that's astonishing

redheads said:
Mia moglie ed io abbiamo viaggiato in India nel 2015. Abbiamo viaggiato su molti autobus e treni locali.

È stata presa così tante volte lì. Il suo culo, la figa e le tette, toccate, afferrate così tante volte nei luoghi pubblici affollati. La cosa strana è che non le importava. Abbiamo fatto sesso fantastico dopo averci pensato.
Dai raccontaci

Karenmp said:
Wow that's astonishing
Not at all Karen I know Indian people, it's a common occurence there.

Sandy Row said:
Not at all Karen I know Indian people, it's a common occurence there.
Indian men on the streets you mean. They love white women

Reactions: Aleksandrman and Sandy Row
redheads said:
My wife and I traveled to India in 2015. Traveled on a lot local buses and trains.

She was grabbed so many times there. Her Ass,.Pussy and Boobs, touched grabbed so many times in the crowded public places. Strange thing is she didnt mind. We had amazing sex afterwards thinking about ir

redheads said:

She was grabbed so many times there. Her Ass,.Pussy and Boobs, touched grabbed so many times in the crowded public places. Strange thing is she didnt mind. We had amazing sex afterwards thinking about it.

Mark it as fantasy and not as real story! Lol

redheads said:
Indian men on the streets you mean. They love white women
Yes, not just white women Indian women too ,though I've no doubt they have a preference for white women.

Id love to take my wife to India & watch men on crowded trains grope her.

Reactions: Handyman4u14
My wife has a thing for asian/ Indian men
mabe I should consider taking her there, and getting in a crowded bar, and sit back and watch her being touched up.

Reactions: hikawade, Capt. Ron, ThiccBrownBull and 1 other person
Jeffuk said:
mabe I should consider taking her there, and getting in a crowded bar, and sit back and watch her being touched up.
Just take her to Bradford:D

Reactions: BodeliousD
Reactions: BodeliousD and Sandy Row
redheads said:

Where are you both from.

Jeffuk said:
Hi jay here from London. Mature Indian 60yr old with experience with white couples. Email me at handyman4u14@gmail.com ref this site and some details about yourselves and any pictures you care to share.

reading your comments I felt like some of you liked your wife groped in public in india or wanna share her with Indian bull! I’m 28 m hung 8” if you wanna talk say hi 👋🏼 😄

And if you know any of your friend or relatives in travelling to india soon! Lmk 😉 I will help them in whichever way possible 🍻 cheers

BodeliousD said:
Not so. Try traveling as a female on Indian transport, or even on the streets. Wandering hand trouble happens all the time.
It is sad that you had to encounter unwanted attention this way from roadside Romeo's. It sickens me when I hear these experiences from ladies. Being Infian origin man, hurts lot morr

Reactions: Sniperhead
BodeliousD said:
Thanks. But to be fair its not just in India, its world wide problem. Bu thank you for the lovely comment.
That's a fair point too.... Many couples and my friends don't want to go to India because of this . It's such a beautiful country withzo many things to see and explore

How long ago did you go to India ... ? Would love to know about your trip... Message me if you are open to Indian man

My wife said she wants to go back. She always has fantasy about being grabbed by dark men

Reactions: antoniodicro
love to see my pakistani wife groped

461_1000.jpg

Reactions: antoniodicro

Users who are viewing this thread