• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterluvswatchinghotwives
  • Start date
luvswatchinghotwives said:
I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
You should post more photos. You are more than attractive.

Reactions: Moparman
She is definitely getting fucked

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
lovetufuk said:
You should post more photos. You are more than attractive.
I will fuck her I will be in Minneapolis next Sunday

I posted in the Meet Up threads but no one responded. So if you’re reading these and you’re well hung from Minneapolis or Wichita or travel to either on business, I would love to hear from you!

IMG_4426.jpeg
Your wife is a very attractive woman for sure. I get over to Minneapolis once in awhile. I actually don't live very far from there either. So it wouldn't be that hard to arrange a discreet meeting with her if she was also interested in meeting to get to know each other abit more. I would enjoy hearing more about her an some of the things she enjoys the most. As well as the things that get her attention an pique her interests. Feel free to contact me with more information an details about her if you'd like to follow through on this.

I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Looks good enough to eat to me.

Users who are viewing this thread