• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterHardwood
  • Start date

Hardwood

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2007
Some of these are older, from the mid eighties.
If you like them I can post more. Some newer ones too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smokin hot Hardwood Jesus!!!!!:p:p

What a babe!

It would be incredible to see her riding a BBC (or two!)

Cheers!

Very hot. Gorgeous bush!

You've posted her pics before.

I never forget a great bush!

Hardwood said:
I have ALOT more if there is interest.

PLEASE POST MORE!!! She is WONDERFUL!!!

Also tell us a little about her, does she fuck others?, are you allowed to watch? Does she takes it in the ass?

hardwood,

your wife is spectacular!! I normally don't like the hairy bush, but your wife makes a hairy muff cum back in style.. she is very HOTT and would love to tap that slut... where is this hott piece of ass located?? - of course, w/ me, she will learn to take it in her ass!! ;-D

MasterTrainer7 said:
hardwood,

your wife is spectacular!! I normally don't like the hairy bush, but your wife makes a hairy muff cum back in style.. she is very HOTT and would love to tap that slut...

Some of these pics are 25 years old, things were different then.

love the natural titties and sexy muff.. do you have any current pics?? - how she looks now? - I am sure she will be hott into her elderly yrs!!! where is she - what city?

newer ones - looks like a 70's shot.. is that a vintage firebird or gto? - nice ride!!! - if this is a current pic, she looks just the same.. very hott!! where is she located?

I bet...

Hardwood said:
Here are a few "newer" ones

She is still hot

Can you post recent pictures of her?

A hot wife is always a hot wife no matter age or time.

Smoken HOT.
Please post more.

Users who are viewing this thread