• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife

• Thread starterwaitingtohappen
  • Start date

waitingtohappen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2008
It is hard to put into words exactly how hot my wife is and how ridiculously horny she makes me, but I will try anyway.

New years eve 2006, in the NSW central coast in Australia. It is close to the hottest day on record. The following day it is reported as 48 degrees celcius in sydney.

My wife and I are up at a friends place looking to see in the new year with a bunch of friends (most of our friends, male and female would like to have sex with my wife, but that is another story). Anyway, my wife decides that she will try out her new slut dress that night. Now my wife, while ridiculously hot is also a little conservative at times, so it was quite an issue for her to wear this hot slut dress. The dress is black, tapered at the waste and flares out a little at the hips, with a latino feel to it, and stops a good 4 inches above the knee.

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your perspective, the dress is quite shear, and shows panty lines a little too conspicuously. My wife on this occasion decides that the lines are a little too obvious on her little black dress, and that the only way to solve this problem is to not wear any underwear. Very out of charachter at this point in time, but pretty common these days.

As an aside, i will point out at this stage that my wife was not the only ridiculously hot girl at this party, and another girl, who was hosting the party had caught my eye.

At the beginning of the night, my wife's lack of underwear had been our little secret. Very early on in the game however, my wife chose to share with our host, her little secret, by flashing her recently manicured little package. Fair enough I thought, but given that the little reveal took place in front of the entire party (they could see her flash, and our friends reaction, but could not see the prize), the scenario started to give me a little perk up, and I was clearly not the only one. Fortunately for the males present and more specifically me, our host decided at this point that she was dressed a little conservatively, and went to fetch her little red dress.

As the night progressed, the bubbly and other substances flowed quite liberally. It would be fair to say that I have never seen my wife so smashed, and yet so ridiculously hot. Interestingly enough, while my wife was catching the eye of every male mammal within a 5K radius, my attention was directed towards the hot chick that I was yet to fuck, but that is another story. As the sun went down and the night progressed, I saw less and less of my incredibly fuckable wife. That is until I walked into one of the bedrooms and found my wife lying on the bed with her little black dress barely covering her honey pot, and a good friend of mine lying on top of and kissing her. I dont think I have ever been as turned on.

Now my wife is the kind of girl that has never even flashed her tits before. On this night, while I had my eyes fairly on the second most beautiful girl at the party, my wife ******* her beautiful breasts in at least 3 separate private showings. As I had seen other breasts on the night, i thought it was only right that she entertain some of the other males at the party, and I was encouraging her heavily. In retrospect, i think she regrets it just a little, but fuck it, that night still drives me insane.

Later in the night, my wife was found to be canoodling around the pool with one of the other guys at the party, to such an extent that one of the more liberally minded friends at the party felt moved to inform me and blast the guy involved. Ironically i dont think that he told me out of duty to me, but rather out of jealousy, that he was not messing around with my wife.

I fucked my wife for hours when the night finally came to an end. Seeing her make drooling messes of at least 4 men at that party made me as hard as I have ever been.

Now here is the kicker. While My wife has been extremely close on occasion to having sex with other men, I remain pretty confident that she is yet to take the final step. I have told her on numerous occasions that one of the greatest sexual fantasies I have is for her to have sex with other men, but still she resists. The idea has become such a driving force behind my libido, that I can thnk of little else.

What am I to do?

Get one of your friends to give it to her

not such a bad idea.

I have to say however, that I dont think she'll do it with a friend, for fear of it getting wierd.

I have caught her on the couch with a friend of ours. I walked into my apartment after a long week at work on a friday afternoon that we had planned to spend clubbing with our friends. I put the key in the door and swung it open, only to see my wife spring off the couch she was sharing with this friend of ours. I would have thought nothing of it except that she sprang up and looked so guilty. She even followed me into the bedroom to tell me that it was just a massage, and it looked worse than it was.

We were also at a party at another friends house, where ample liquor and pot were doing the rounds. i just walked into the kitchen and could see into the bedroom, where my wife and her colleague were clearly kissing. I hurried into the room, but I apparently spooked them, as he jumped out of the room as i made my entrance. Again incredibly turned on. I wish i had kept my nerve.

At another party, i went so far as to leave them alone in a room to fuck each other, but to no avail. I think it wierded them out.

I need a strategy

Hey Mate Your Wife Sounds Really Hot

Waiting i'd say you are getting very close. Keep gently nudging her,as she is going to fuck for you & herself. Dont bet your life she hasn't already. To catch her in bed kissing a friend of yours with her little hot dress up high almost showing her treasure is a very good indication that she was truly thinking about cock. I hope for your sake she has and you find out form her or the man about it. That would be a very hot experience for all involved. I can tell you that for experience. If she hasn"t you can certainly put her in a situation to where the man will get it done. Next time she is drinking good and being the sexy little tease that is around other men. Have something come up that you need to leave. Make arrangements for a male friend to take her home if you dont get back in time. Bingo your wait will be over. There are so many ways to get your sexy wife fucked that they cannot escape every time. Just let her know everyday that this is a fantasy for real and she is the ONLY one that can make it happen and that you would really get hot and love her foerever for doing this for you. Like i said you are almost there and may already be. If she has already been sampled it will be hard for her tell you because she will be afraid you will fly hot. When she knows for sure this is what you want she will be ok. Remember Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker. More pussy has been sampled in the world because of liquor than all the other aids know to man. Pick a guy with a big cock as that will fit the fantasy of most wives. How about a photo of her in the little black dress? Even the hostess and her little red number. Good Luck Man All The Odds are on Your Side. okdeacon I wrote this BEFORE i saw your last post. I have a feeling your wife HAS already been sampled and more that likely more that once. I would bet money on it. Please dont get pissed because i think this but i swear i do. I can just feel it. Since this is what you want i CANT see that you might be upset by it. I think your beautiful wife has been boned. Just think man she is so beautiful sexy and every man wants to fuck her. She could not have escaped everytime and all of them. That is the price of having a goddess for a wife all the men want to fuck her!! She has just had two many men after her and to many chances to get seduced to have escaped them all. Besides i have a sneaky feeling she likes it. Man if i am wrong PLEASE FORGIVE!!! I know one thing i am hot reading about her and i thank you and her for it!!!! Deacon

Well sounds like the strategy could be to have a man, like myself, be introduced to you and see how it pans out.

I know yoru desire to have her nicely fucked is strong. I mean i could be a friend and well away we go there really and everyone is happy

Users who are viewing this thread