• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife!

• Thread starterpats80
  • Start date
P

pats80

Some pics of my wife...

Attachments

• mms95picture_09.jpg
    mms95picture_09.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 974
  • mms95picture_08.jpg
    mms95picture_08.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 965
Come now you beautiful vixen, no need to be shy baby. Thanks for sharing but don't stop there. We want more and more.

check out my profile. i got a couple more in my album. Ill try and post some more later

Very nice, love to see and hear more about her.

A beautiful lovely shade of skin. Nice little tan going on. Very sexy.

Lovely shot down the sweep of her back - very elegant. I look forward to seeing and hearing more of this beauty :)

another...

Attachments

• wife1.jpg
    wife1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 472
More pictures of this tanned Goddess please! You gotta give us more than just that little scrap.

another one!!

Attachments

• wife21.jpg
    wife21.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 340
Nice! I would love to run up there and stick my snout right up in there and give her a kiss where the sun doesn't shine.

stanbeka73 said:
love that pussy wish the pics were better

yeah they are cell phone pics thats why the quality isn't that great. I will try to take pics with my digital camera and post some of those. But you get the idea anyways. She's got a smoking hot ass that i love to show off! :D

another cell phone pic!!

Attachments

• 1012102128.jpg
    1012102128.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 276
Oh my goodness! Yep, just like i said. I'd love to put my face all up in that.

Users who are viewing this thread