• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my wife

• Thread starterFire_Marshall
  • Start date
I would say that you found yourself a keeper then...and I hope you never figure out how to resize photos..

So she told me she would fuck another guy if I would suck him off first. Damn.

wonder if these pics can get any more ludicrously
bigger?

ok...so you are going to update her request then...

duke9555 said:
wonder if these pics can get any more ludicrously
bigger?

Don't hate, congratulate, cocksmoker!

electricsecks said:
don't hate, congratulate, cocksmoker!

============

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.jpg

You NEED to share that pussy and ass around

suck some dick then if she'll give you what you want

Fire_Marshall said:
I want someone to fuck her and I want to suck off her juices from his cock. Im bi-curious so if he wants to fuck me to warm up before he takes her then I will accept. I just want to make sure she's in heaven.

I know it's from page 2 but this is totally hot... From what you've posted it seems like she's up for adventure. Take your time, make sure you keep this beauty, and when it's time to explore, y'all will. Congratulations, man, she is beautiful and she will make you a very happy cuck one day!

I want to fuck her brains out with my 8" cock

Is it weird that i noticed your camera actually takes high quality pics? lol

You got a pretty wife. Hope to see more of her and her sister and maybe you all together in one bed.

Your wife is very sexy I would luv to fuck her pussy n cum all over it!

I can't believe that somehow i missed this girl. Her butt hole is absolutely beautiful, it's awesome.

baubasas said:
You got a pretty wife. Hope to see more of her and her sister and maybe you all together in one bed.

Ditto,

All three of you guys would be amazing!!!! :eek:

Soo sexy love 2 lick her clean pussy!

Any updates recently? Did it ever happen? Your wife is gorgeous. I would love to come and pleasure every one of her holes. I will even bring a few toys to help me really work her out. Keep me posted.

firemarshall, please post plenty more of her, as much more as possible. During and post sex would be great, and under no circumstances make the pics smaller. We need the big pics to see her in all her glory

Yum! That is QUITE the pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread