• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterlear
  • Start date
well i wish she would but whatever she wont but like i said has with others She does love for me to eat it though

anyone want her tobe their snowflake or fuck toy?

lear - I can imagine her being used by blacks - mmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife can't cum when I fuck her either. She said thick BBC is the only way she cums getting fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
hotwifejewels said:
My wife can't cum when I fuck her either. She said thick BBC is the only way she cums getting fucked.

well she cums from her dildo everytime. Its gotten to the point where we just use that most of the time

well she said I could take a few more photos of her and post them here but she wantedyou mean to really turn her on

HI...Lear...shes very hott.....she will love big black cock....believe me....would you eat her pussy after a black man has fucked her married white pussy good.....i bet she would demand that

Would it possible to see some fresh pics of the sexy Mrs. in her lace suit? Those were pretty damn hot.

yes I can Im trying to get her to let me take some tonight but she said the comments she got here were not what she expected they would be from a Dom Black men

she has talked about getting preg by a black man before but its been awhile

why do you think she is built for it

im going to try to get some photos tonight

sorry these are some that i had sorry if they suck she said she will let me take new ones this week though

I know there not the freatest photos but i dont have a scanner

Users who are viewing this thread