• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's first business trip - May 22-24

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
In a bit more than ten days from now my wife Linda will be leaving for her first business trip :)
I can't wait !!! :) :)

In +20 years of marriage, of course this is not the first time we will be apart.
But there are substantial differences from the past:
- this time it is her who is leaving, not me
- she is not just going to see her mother or her sisters as in the past... she is going on a trip with colleagues (of both sexes!)
- Linda already spent a couple of vacations without me, but at that times kids were pretty much difficult to handle (spanning from 7 to 15 y.o.) leaving piratically no time for anything but caring them
- but most important, this is the first time she is going on a trip after I have declared to her my fantasies about her being laid by another man

It's evident that my fantasies turn her on very much, and they have become a constant (and very pleasurable and effective) presence in our "dirty-talk".
But so far she has been reluctant to put fantasies into practice.

According to you, how should I prepare for the event, to maximize the chances that she will eventually give in?

I know that among her colleagues there are many who are taking this as an occasion to cheat on their husbands, but I also know that she has been very critical to them so far... :(

Exactly how we started. Maybe a Penthouse Letters magazine too. If she's driving and not having to deal with TSA security at the airport, a vibrator/dildo could also be something to include. And don't forget to include a sincere note (maybe surprise her with that such that she finds it when she arrives) encouraging her to take advantage of any opportunity that is interesting.

jackconnell said:
Put condoms and sexy underwear in her luggage

That is something I had in mind. But I am thinking also of udesired side effects... What if she finds them in an embarassing situation?

SoonToBe said:
Exactly how we started.
Well, that's encouraging :)

SoonToBe said:
Maybe a Penthouse Letters magazine too.
Isn't that too much daring?

SoonToBe said:
If she's driving and not having to deal with TSA security at the airport, a vibrator/dildo could also be something to include.
She will be driving :) But putting a dildo in her luggagge... Imagine if it pops out with a wrong timing. Could be fun, but also the end for me...

SoonToBe said:
And don't forget to include a sincere note (maybe surprise her with that such that she finds it when she arrives) encouraging her to take advantage of any opportunity that is interesting.
Isn't the lingerie and condoms explicit enough? I don't want to overkill, it could be detrimental - don't you thing?

What about having sex this WE and the next?

I know that sex denial might have devastating effects. She might think that she is inadequate, or that she is not sexy enough...

But in my case it is quite the other way round.
No matter how much I am teasing her, but having her agreement and consent is becoming more and more difficult.
She finds a lot of different excuses: headache (of course ;)), too much work, and even says that it is dangerous for me, for my back ache, and for my heart.
(Which BTW in recent past proved to be somehow true - especially for my back :()

I know what you are thinking, you pigs ! =p
But this is not the case: she is not having an affair...
On the contrary I believe that she is a bit upset with me and annoyed by the fact that I am bringing that fantasy of mine (cuckolding) too much often into our "dirty talking".
I have the impression that it is wearing out.
Therefore I must be extremely careful about preparing the grounds for her next trip.

It could also be that she is worried because she knows that she will be actually tempted during the trip.
And she is seriously considering pros and cons of giving in to another guy.

I should ask her directly, but I do not dare asking: I fear that I will brake a very fragile equilibrium.

Hence my questions:
What should I do in preparation?
More specifically: should we have sex during this coming WE and the next?

IMPORTANT - Urgent help needed on ways to extend (reduce) duration of menstrual cycle

As I stated before, on May 22-24 my wife Linda will have her first business travel.
I am doing all my best to make it become also her first experience as a slut wife (I hate the term - I can’t see Linda as a slut, even if she will be cuckolding me. Anyway, you know what I mean).

Yesterday I checked Linda’s menstrual calendar (as strange as it may sound, I am the one who is maintaining it !) because I had the doubt that it could interfere with my plans.

What I found is discouraging (to say the least): her cycle will start in between May 22 and May 23, spanning through the whole trip :( :(
I know that Linda is very timely, so - unless we adopt some countermeasures, if they exist - she will not be able to cuckold me on that trip.
Damn it!

I found some remedies on the Interent, but they are all based on the assumption that the lady is on birth control pills, which is not the case for Linda...
Any advice? Suggestions? Comments?

Thank you indeed
- Gordon Pym -

Gordon - it she isn't on birth-control pills, there's not a whole lot of choices available (to my knowledge) on how to affect when/how-long her period is. I know way back when we got married and at other times such as a big-vacation or something, that Sue's doc did adjust her BC pills such that she was able to skip a month. New BC pills offer that option - once every 3 months instead of once-a-month. You could look at some sort of herbal stuff, but that is always iffy relying on old-wives-tales.

Johnny8008 said:
Relax, this is a great fantasy. Even if she doesn't get some dick on the trip you can at least pull your cock hoping she does. Enjoy!!
Good catch Johnny: that was my ultimate goal, actually! :redface:

I am pragmatic and I know that chances that Linda will ever cuckold me DELIBERATELY are minimal, almost inexistent.

True is that her pussy did taste cock at least once after marriage - I have duly reported about two doctors taking advantage of her, but on that occasion she was somehow ****** by the situation.
Also with her personal trainer... but I sincerely don’t know if it is just a fantasy of hers or it is real.

It is also true that I did find some stains of cum on a suspender belt of hers and on a pair of stockings, but it is also true that that cum could be mine and that I simply don’t recall the event (Linda’s reports on that are contradictory, and may easily be just pure fantasy).

You can’t imagine how many times I jerked off fantasizing on those stains, or recalling her story about the two doctors, or thinking of her meeting the personal trainer: I am used to it, and I sadly recognize that I will be forever relegated to the role of a WANNABE CUCKOLD rather than that of a REAL CUCKOLD.

I also know from experience that while she will be away I will spend most of my time taking care of my dick.
I will be exhausted at the end of each day! I know that, and ! can't wait !!! :)
But - sincerely speaking - knowing that she is on her period will not help my fantasy... :(

SoonToBe said:
Gordon - it she isn't on birth-control pills, there's not a whole lot of choices available (to my knowledge) on how to affect when/how-long her period is...
Thank you SoonToBe, your answers and advice are always more than welcome :)

She trimmed her pussy hair!!!

It looks like great news: Linda trimmed her pussy hair!!! :)

===
Events:
We were both late this morning.
She had to take shower while I was shaving. Very unusual!

When she quickly slipped into the shower booth I saw her naked, reflected in the mirror.
It was like a shadow moving fast, as I was focused on not cutting my skin.
But it couldn't prevent me to notice that something was different down there...
So I peeked into the shower booth, just to check.
Actually Linda has now a nice Brazilian trim (or a landing strip, as you wish - It’s a rectangle, 2 -2 1/2 inches wide, still reaching her outer labia).
"Am I wrong or you trimmed your pussy?"
"Oh... Yeah... I did... " Linda replied with nonchalance "Hadn't you notice it yet?"
How could I? I thought.
It’s weeks that I don’t see you naked!
"You seem surprised, Jesse, but it was you who asked me to do so..."

====
Believe it or not, it's the first time in 25 years that I see Linda's pussy trimmed!
The reason is simple: I am an ol’man (51) and - like many of my generation - I prefer it natural.
She knows it, and that is fine for her too.
To be honest, I once shaved her bare, as an experiment, some 15 years ago.
It was a very arousing experience, but we both agreed that we didn't like it that way, and since then she let her hair grow naturally.

====
Linda is not very hairy, and she is a natural blonde, so I always found her pussy very attractive as it is.
I really can't remember asking her to shave or to trim anything down there.... I really can't see the reason.
But - as I said - I’m an ol’man and my memory is getting short :(

====
As I am writing these words my cock is as hard as a rock.
My fantasy is flying high. It is flying high and far away.
Linda will be leaving for her business trip in 6 days from now…
Is she planning (or just considering the option) that someone could see her pussy naked?

It might not mean anything, I know… :(

Interesting developments !!!

Yesterday evening Linda and I had a little fight, which fortunately ended up with fantastic sex.
I believe that the story is worth reading.

===
At dinner Linda was pissed off because I had wrote her an email.
The point is that after seeing her trimmed pussy, I was so much turned on that I couldn’t resist.
I had an hard-on all the morning long, so at lunch break I sent her the message, to try to find some relief.

The message roughly said (in a much more romantic style…):

I have seen you thoughtful and absent these days.
I know there is something that troubles you deeply.
I am convinced that much turmoil is because you're seriously thinking of giving in to my fantasies, on your upcoming business trip.
That arouses you on one hand, but on the other it scares you, and also makes you feel upset with me.
(which BTW proved to be true… :()

We both know why you have trimmed your pussy.
I know it’s not for me: I hope it is because you are considering the option that someone else could enjoy the view during your trip.
But we both know that you are actually a cock-tease: I fear that in the end you will change your mind.

You often blame yourself because you are not flirtatious.
Don’t be shy: you are beautiful, and that is enough.
I’d say more: you are not just beautiful, you are fascinating, because your beauty it is not only aesthetics, but it is also an innate grace and elegance.
You are right: some young chicks may seem prettier than you, and they are far better than you at flirting.
But with your beauty you don’t need to be flirtatious: let the guys do their job, and compete each other to earn their prize, if they want to scoop and hit the mark.

What they will not know is that when your clothes will be removed, you're even more beautiful and attractive, especially now, with your new pussy look: it will be a very pleasant surprise for the lucky one that you will allow in between your legs.

Linda was really mad at me: she said that I am mixing fantasy with reality, that she has no intention to show anything to anyone, that she is not a slut and will never cuckold me, and if she will ever do se, we will necessarily split immediately after, because we will not be able to bear her betrayal.

It looked like an unrecoverable situation, but I believe that I managed it like a pro. :)
I made my points very clear (please understand that for brevity I will be direct in my report. I was not so rude).

“You have tasted strangers’ cocks already (remember the “two doctors”) and we did not split after that.
That was accidental - you say.
I answer: make the next one happen “accidentally” too. Only thing you have to do is not turn them down. Be nice with those who are nice with you and let things happen.
I have been fantasizing about you spreading your legs for other man for 20 years.
Fifteen years ago an event confirmed definitively that I am a cuckold wannabe (it’s a long story, which I recalled her and perhaps will tell you separately)
It’s two years that you started telling me the story of the two doctors and I never felt any anger towards you. On the contrary, my love to you has grown since then. (She admitted that this is true!)
We both know that there are suspect spots of cum on a suspender belt and on a pair of stockings of yours. You keep saying that that cum is mine, but we both know that I hate those “low quality” stockings and that I never cum on you - I rather do it inside of you! ;)

While saying this I was teasing her, caressing her tits, kissing her, stroking her pussy which started reacting.
Linda’s anger was subsiding, and she started moaning.
I insisted.

“I have bought a brand new pack of condoms for you.
It’s a new shape - easy-fit - it shouldn’t be difficult for you to put them on him.
Besides I have trained you to do it with your mouth - He will be impressed !” (note: it’s true, she is very good at it!)

That brought her on the verge of a wild orgasm.
I changed position, and prepared for the penetration.
She took my stiff cock inside eagerly.

I continued whispering in her ear:
“Think that in a week from now there will be someone else on top of you, pumping as I am doing now.”

WOW! She was not mad at me any longer…

“Don’t cum darling, not yet! Or - if you cum - you will confirm that it is not only a fantasy of mine… That you are seriously considering the option…”

Linda became more quite.

“ I have also selected the sexy lingerie that you will bring with you - I put aside that same suspender belt and those same stockings, already stained of cum”

Her moans became louder again.
I repeated:
“Don’t cum darling, not yet! Remember: if you cum you will confirm that you are seriously considering the option…”

She did not get more quiet.
I continued:
“But this time I will need some evidence.
Your tales, like that of the two doctors, are not enough.
This time you have to bring me back a soiled condom”

She almost came, but I yelled:
“I warn you: don’t you dare cumming! or you will confirm that you are seriously planning to fuck another guy…”
And continued:
“This time I will need some evidence.
If it is not a soiled condom, it must be a new stain on your suspenders”

That was like a bombshell exploding into her.
Needless to say that I exploded too!!!

===
Unfortunately she hasn't realized yet that she will be on her period during the trip :(
I know that but I will not tell it.
I've read that an increased state of arousal can delay the period.
I will do all my best to keep Linda's sexual drive very high in the next days

Very hot happenings. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

jackconnell said:
Put condoms and sexy underwear in her luggage

doktord said:
I like this suggestion - subtle but clear
I am planning to do something more: THE BOTH OF US to put sexy lingerie and condoms in her luggage, deciding together what Linda will wear.
I cannot promise that I will be successfull though.
I will keep you updated here. Stay tuned!

Wow, congratulations on your big step. You are a brave man!
Good luck, let's hope that period is late.

-Hiki

Hope it works out for you and she comes home well used

Awesome Gordon. It's great knowing she may be up for it. Her pretty pussy trimmed for another guy. I love when my wife is used you should check out our album in my profile. I think you will like the torn tights pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread