My work

• Thread starterFredo
  • Start date
Very nice!!! You are so skilled! Perhaps a wife telling her cuck hubby that her Black owner is going to pimp her out and her husband being very happy about it? Keep it up!!

Share your with someone who have been in this life style awhile (experience is a good teacher!!

Last edited:
Share with me, love help train her slut ass to the best blackcock slut around !!

Fredo said:
Hi,

My name is Frédéric (Fredo). I'm a french drawer, and I really enjoy IR relationship (especially IR cuckolding). So, I did some drawings about it in order to show my own fantasies.

I hope you'll like it.

Africanisation petit.jpg Black power.jpg Bonheur à deux.jpg Caché.jpg Cadeau.jpg
Your work is lovely and inspiring! Thank you for sharing with us!

Fredo said:
One of my female pen pal wanted me to do something about "black domination inside a cuckold couple". She is turned on by aggressive young black men... so, I did this for her.

Tell me what you think about it.
I LOVE IT!!

Fredo said:
Hi,

My name is Frédéric (Fredo). I'm a french drawer, and I really enjoy IR relationship (especially IR cuckolding). So, I did some drawings about it in order to show my own fantasies.

I hope you'll like it.

Africanisation petit.jpg Black power.jpg Bonheur à deux.jpg Caché.jpg Cadeau.jpg
really really good