• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nasty 26yo blonde wf, ISO well hung BM in the Montreal area

• Thread starterSophia
  • Start date
S

Sophia

Sophia from Montreal

My name is Sophia, 26 yo, 5'7", 118lb, blonde with blue eyes. I'm looking for nice black men for different experiences to be filmed on pictures and video with me. Your anonymity can be preserved. I'm a squirter and a very nasty slut, all your black friends welcomed! I love to suck and fuck black cock, I love dp, deepthroat, dv, and other nasty stuff. I am in the Montreal area and I DO NOT TRAVEL, as I can't right now because of my work. I'm looking for open minded, well endowed straight black males, respectful, big cumshot, and fun to be with! :)

Send your pics and number to alexsophia@sympatico.ca serious men only, as this is a serious add. I will reply all serious inquiries containing a pic and a contact number.

Take care,

Sophia
xxxxxxxxxxxx :)

sophia3.jpg

Attachments

• sophia2b.jpg
    sophia2b.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,193
WOW!!!!

Sophia!!!

You are soo Stunning!

Kiss and hug!!!

Cindy

thank

you very much ... i want spend some chatting with you .

check you pm here when you have a moment!

thanks ma'am!

Cindy

I hope you find a huge black cock to satisfy you ... you are one gorgous
white girl .... you should serve many black bulls

Please come to NJ!!

Sophie

If you come to NJ, Ill treat you like a queen!!

JT& :D

Thanks guys you are wonderful! :) xxxxxxx

I really hope to meet some nice BM for pics in my area! :) I'm crazy horny thinking about it. Thanks for alll the wonderful compliments!!!

Sophia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

Hi Guys! :)

Here's another pic of me:

darkcavern.jpg

And here is another pic for the coolest guy in the chat, SIR-PHILLY!

sirphilly.jpg

I want to see bi Cindy warm you up, then see you both with BBC. :D

Now I know there is a God in heaven .... you wanting black cock is beautiful, I'm a mwm and there is nothing .... nothing more stunning than seeing a hot white girl like you with big black cock .... play often, and ride the big ones .... lol

I hope you show pictures of the encounter. Please let us watch!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Damn Sophie!!! Please be my white wife...

Are you married? I am a very goodlooking Italian man from Pgh & I'm looking for my white slut wife... I will obey your every whim!!!

Here are a few screenshots of a video I made with a nice strong BM that came to visit! I had great fun sucking his thick shaft and getting wildly fucked by him, and squirting my juices all over the room and all over him, until he came in my mouth and I swallowed it all!

I'm still looking for nice Black bulls to come and fuck me really good! :) Serious enquiries only, I do not travel and only meet in Montreal, Canada.

Sophia
xxxxxxxxxx :D

DarkCavernSophia01.jpg

DarkCavernSophia02.jpg

DarkCavernSophia03.jpg

DarkCavernSophia04.jpg

Lovely Sophia

Sophia,

They are very lucky getting to use that great body of yours :D

Lolll thanks guys :D

I'm still looking for nice strong and well endowed black men in the Montreal area, or willing to travel! We will definitely have a lot of fun! :D

Sophia
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will join your site soon. And thanks for the hot pictures here. Your my kind of girl. :D

nice

Very nice I like the fact that you are a squriter...i love that :D

You are very sexy and it looks like you know how o chow down on it real good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread