• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Natural heavy tits 42H

• Thread starterbbwheavytittedsub
  • Start date

bbwheavytittedsub

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2004
requested to start a new thread so here we go. Just want to know what u think and if you've handled any as heavy as these. Enjoy nipple play mmmmm pull them and twist them for me I love it.

Attachments

• 22ba.jpg
    22ba.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 464
  • 616b.jpg
    616b.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 527
Definately some very nice big natural looking breast. I would be playing and squeezing and gently bitting on those big nipples.How's bout a full body shot? :p

Definately some very nice big natural looking breast. I would be playing and squeezing and gently bitting on those big nipples.How's bout a full body shot? :p

Post some new ones, girl ... side view if you will pls! Thanks for the new thread.

Nice tits! Please show us one of you on all 4s with those heavy tits hanging!

master's piercing

thanks so far guys will get the pics u requested as soon as i can. Here's one of me with the piercing i was taken for (knew nothing about it till i was there)

Attachments

• 4a02.jpg
    4a02.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 449
Hi. Still waiting to see those gorgeous big tits hanging down!. While you are at it, give us an ass shot with your hole spread wide open!!

Hello there you big breasted beauty :)

Any pics of you on the bed spread wide open to show everyone what you have down below?

tits n ass

heres one of me with them hanging heavy guys, let me know what u think

Attachments

• heavy_hangers.jpg
    heavy_hangers.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 354
They are lovely. Would you want them mashed and sucked? Would be nice to see nipples tho. You seem shy. How about some frontal views, including what you have below. Thanks.

yes i like heavy play on my tits and nipple play too, as ive already mentioned im very submissive so maybe thatll give you an indication as to the play i like

Attachments

• 12ff.jpg
    12ff.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 209
  • 169f.jpg
    169f.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 196
Lovely tits doll!! But I want to see them hangin from the side (a side shot) Also very nice ass but spread it open wide for us!!!

Thank you for the frontals. I agree with msds56. Side view of those lovely massive jugs and open twat. I hope you enjoy the language. I want to pinch those nipples! Open up your legs so that we can tell you what we will do to your cunt. Are we getting you wet already?
Maybe you can describe to your viewers how you masterbate and fuck. What are your favorite positions?

legs open for you

i enjoy being put on my hands and knees and being taken forcefully from behind. Yes it is getting me wet mmmmmm

Attachments

• open_for_you.jpg
    open_for_you.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 187
shaved smooth as Master prefers

always to keep myself like this as it denotes my subserviance.

Attachments

• shaved_smooth.jpg
    shaved_smooth.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 131
Thanks bbwheavy. Waiting for the side view of your big boobs tho as requested before. Also can you open up your cunt? I mean, really really open!
Thanks again.

Let your tits hang really down , the more they hang the better . Make them give milk !

Users who are viewing this thread