• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
Yes I have heard that, my wife gets very hot whenver she gets to take a black guys cock into her bare pussy and feeling him fuck her nice and hard before dumping his cum deep into her pussy, makes her very hot and horny. So is she continuing to see him and letting him fuck her bareback. Does she get all hot talking about it.

he has now cum in her on 2 more occasions.

And did it drive her as crazy the other two times as much as the first. I''m betting that she is planning on seeing more of him and fucking him alot more. Are they fucking every friday now. Plans to meet more often to get more of that black cock into her pussy

Yes!

noway said:
he has now cum in her on 2 more occasions.

She needs to know this is what she is destined to do! She should always take her BBC bareback and feel the viable negro semen flood her uteris!

randyfrommo said:
And did it drive her as crazy the other two times as much as the first. I''m betting that she is planning on seeing more of him and fucking him alot more. Are they fucking every friday now. Plans to meet more often to get more of that black cock into her pussy

eightbal2 said:
She needs to know this is what she is destined to do! She should always take her BBC bareback and feel the viable negro semen flood her uteris!

He drove her crazy every time so far. Yes she plans to continue her friday meetings and she plans to continue with it bareback. She said she loves the feeling of him cumming deep inside her.

Have you discussed the distinct possibility of her getting pregnant and the consequences?

_Mark_ said:
Have you discussed the distinct possibility of her getting pregnant and the consequences?

Yes we have. That is why ever since the first meeting, the sponge goes in before work so in the heat of the moment she does not even have to think about it, its there.

QueenBimboSarah said:
Too bad she didn't get preggers! hehehe ;-) xoxo

That would give a whole new meaning to her slight belly bulge. No not really pregnant

I'm glad everything has gone so well for the both of you she's so lucky to have a hubby like you.Your one in a million & I know I have one like you.I really think she should try shaving it dose seem to get men very aroused when they see that bare pussy at least thats been my experance.Just something to try and sorry I mis read the test I thought it said pos my mistake

one ina million

Well I must be considered in that "one in a million". I want to get my women "blacked" very badly. Working on that now.

marieluvsbbcs said:
I'm glad everything has gone so well for the both of you she's so lucky to have a hubby like you.Your one in a million & I know I have one like you.I really think she should try shaving it dose seem to get men very aroused when they see that bare pussy at least thats been my experance.Just something to try and sorry I mis read the test I thought it said pos my mistake

sorry about the confusion. I posted it because even though it was negative, it explains why should did not want to talk about it at first. Seems as if a few other responders were disappointed with the negative result.

i would really like to see what your wife has to say on here for herself. im sure a lot of us would find it really horny coming form the person who was actually there and share her thoughts and feelings.

Congratulations! Glad to hear it is all going well.
Any plans on her part on letting you watch or bringing home some pics?

wife speaking. I am loving my encounters. I was not adventurous when younger and i guess this is making up for it. This week i got on my knees and let him take me from behind. This way felt less romantic. I felt more submissive but at the same time somehow erotic knowing he was in charge. I love the sex and i love how his dick seems to get larger and pulse as he cums. I know he is loving cumming me because he tells met that everyt time. And while i enjoy the sex, i have no desire to leave my husband or to find other lovers.
Attached picture is what I wore for him on Friday. I do not think I am very pretty, my belly bulge is too big, but neither my husband or lover seem to care

There is nothing wrong with the way you look. I'd love to see more of you, particularly full body shots.

Some with clothes, too.

bubba13 said:
There is nothing wrong with the way you look. I'd love to see more of you, particularly full body shots.

Some with clothes, too.

Still wish I did not have that bulge, makes me look fat or even worse pregnant.

I understand how oyu feel, but I have to agree with hubby and lover, you look great. I'd enjoy having you for a lover also if I was in either's shoes.

randy

randyfrommo said:
I understand how oyu feel, but I have to agree with hubby and lover, you look great. I'd enjoy having you for a lover also if I was in either's shoes.

randy

Thanks I keep telling her that. To me it is just proof she has had children but she still looks good and has a great pussy.

Way to go, love the work you are doing with your wife. Cant wait to hear more about her!

Users who are viewing this thread