• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
why so quiet?
you used to post on Friday afternoon, and now here it is Sat night and no news.

Yes she met him again and they had sex. Having trouble posting, sometimes i get a pop-up from adobe flash player which won't let me do anything else unless i download their update. Also a bit tired of the critics: if you don't like it, don't read, if you don't believe that is also fine. Attached photo of her panties after Friday's meeting. Looks like she had a lot of fun

so, did he get to go bareback into her pussy and shoot his load in into her?

Last edited by a moderator:
you can decide for yourself. Attached pic is of her pussy about 8 hours later.

what has she said about the encounters?

Ok...just to get caught up. Did she have sex with him twice and your still waiting for feed back? As you've showed two pairs of panties - so I'm assuming she is having fun!

Also be sure to get her talking and sharing the details...as it will get more difficult for her the farther along she goes.

if these sisters are for real i would like to talk with u if u want i am very suprised oof all this if its real

no positive comments?

She looks very sexy. Don't listen to critics. They are a dime a dozen on these sites with really nothing positive ever to add to anything.

Noway - I am sorry if you did not think my comments were positive....as a black bull I have been excited about your wife from the first pics you posted! Now however I would love to hear how it's going for her....your reactions to being told the truth of what's happened....and why she's been holding out on you?

Looking forward to hearing what's next.

explains itself

noway said:
She does shave her pussy occassionally. Assume if she lets him in bare, he will talk her into taking his cum, if she protests about taking it at first.

Shes a lovely and sexxxy woman and I do agree with shaving her pussy clean.I've kept mine that way since I was a teen and it makes me feel & look sexxier and I have never had a black lover not like it.They have all loved it esp when eating it.Another plus is (esp for your wife being her first time)watching that BBC slid in a shaved pussy its so erotic with no hair to block the view.

noway said:
In the last 2 weeks, she has been going down on me more and she is beginning to get better at blow jobs after 20 years of marriage. She is also beginning to swallow my dick which she always claimed in the past she could not do. Maybe idea of doing her friend this way is encouraging her to get better. Picture is of her chatting with her friend and playing with herself. She told him that if she does go through with it, the first time would have to be with a condom. He was disappointed but understood why.

Sounds like a smart thing to do and the guy sounds really nice patients is a good thing esp on the first time could make it or break it

I guess I should have read the entire thread before I posted I'm a little behind on happenings.Congrats on the bareback not sure on the test strip it's a personal matter that you and your wife and her lover need to talk about.
Personaly I would be so happy but a little worried to because like you I'm in my 40's and a child at this age I just don't know but on the other hand it could be a wonderful thing. I tried to have a baby with my lovers but never got pregnant. It wasn't for lack of trying we tried for months with him being the only one fucking me so I would his baby but nothing (I assumed it was him since I already had a daughter from my hubby).I really wanted a black baby at this point I didn't care who the father was so I went back to fucking all the guys in our little group (mostly my Lovers bros he rides with and other friends we play with).We even had a GB week were my lovers and thier bros kept me full of thier baby making cum while I was at my most fertile time.I took off from work and stayed home and pretty much fucked who ever showed up each day.My lover had told them I wanted to get pregnant and boy did they try but still O .I found out later that the complications I had with my daughter has made it very unlikely I can have any more babys.
I would like to know your and your wifes feeling's on it when you feel like sharing I can imagin its a awkward time being it wasn't planed and on her first time and all.

Did they meet again today

yes they met again today. the strip is not positive. She got carried away the first time, ever since she has been much more careful

How did it go today, I hope she had fun

She finally talked about the first time. She said she decided on the sponge for bc to avoid the pill which kills her sex drive but also to not use a condom. She wanted to feel him cum inside her too. She originally planned to have him insert the sponge as a way to tell him she was ready to experience his big dick and to let him know it was going to be bare and he would get to cum inside her. She said he ate her almost to the point of orgasm, moved up her body, placing his bare dick at the entrance of her pussy. He asked her if she was finally ready for this. She forgot about the sponge because of her state of arrousal and knowing she wanted it, said yes and bucked up to him, forcing the tip of his dick to enter her. She came almost immediately. She said it took him several minutes to finally sink in to his balls. She said she never felt so full in her life but she liked it. They fucked for about 15 minutes, he kept telling her how good and tight her pussy was and she kept telling him how big he was. She came several times before he sped up announcing he was going to cum in her pussy. At that she remembered that they had not put the sponge in but she said it was too late. She said she had a massive orgasm when she felt him cum inside her. She said he shot 7 or 8 spurts in her. After they calmed down, she started to cry a bit. He asked if they sex was not any good, she said no it was excellent but the showed him the unopened spoonge package in her purse. He asked if that meant what he thought it did. She said yes. She said his dick began to swell again inside her at the thought. He began slowlly going in and out again. She said please don't. He continued saying its too late now might as well enjoy ourselves again. They did and she came big again when he filled her full of cum the second time too. She felt the timing should be safe, but she hesitated to tell me because of this. She used the spoonge since. When her period was late, she panicked and took the test, which came back negative.. I found the kit, and she fiinally told me the story. pic of what he is getting

Last edited:
Nice ass and pussy, but I have told you that before. I also told you he would get his dick into her bareback if he could. Looks like I was right and she went wild for his bare cock and really enjoyed him cummin into her unprotected pussy.

randyfrommo said:
Nice ass and pussy, but I have told you that before. I also told you he would get his dick into her bareback if he could. Looks like I was right and she went wild for his bare cock and really enjoyed him cummin into her unprotected pussy.

She said it was amazing feeling him cum inside her even knowing she might be fertile.

Users who are viewing this thread