• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need more nigga dick

• Thread starterLaurie
  • Start date

Laurie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2005
contact me i want to hook up , havent had black dick in 2 months

209mz2d.jpg

209n2gn.jpg

209n05t.jpg

209n1o0.jpg

You sure can handle a BBC, so let me slide my BBC deep into your womb of pleasure!

27/m/ NC here if ya need a whiteboy to support you in your need for BBC.

Damn. This broad is on point...one of the best looking ones I've seen on this site. Good look love....where you at?

Your hot baby, so stop teasing us and tell how we can hook-up.

T

Calling Laurie...where are you??? We most assuredly need more pics of your luscious body gracing this site. You are one of the best ever on here.

Damn girl you need to let a brutha know wher the hell you're at so I can see if i can be the next to open up that stuff

lucky bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lukkyyyyyyyyyyy bitchhhhhhhh

verbage

im not impressed with the verbage in the caption, i dont deal with the 'N' word in any subtle variance, however seemingly 'innocent' someone tends to use it.

ok Laurie, you first posted 7/17/06 then then don't post again for almost 5 months.... you call that lookin'?

I'd say teasing at best... but more likely bullshit!

Hmmmm, in your earlier post (4/11/06 'Friend desires Mandingos') it says the pictures are of your friend. Now you want us to believe that they are of you! It doesnt pass the smell test..... it must be bullshit!

Excuse Me!

flexonic said:
im not impressed with the verbage in the caption, i dont deal with the 'N' word in any subtle variance, however seemingly 'innocent' someone tends to use it.

I do believe that particular spelling of the 'N' word was derived or invented by blacks. If being called a name was the only thing I had to worry about in life I would be so damn happy. The easily offended in this nation are pathetic. They complain about someone like Michael Richards using the word but blacks are free to use whenever they want and do. I hear it everyday from them. Good ole double standard. The 'n' word used to be in dictionaries. The word 'nigger' does not have a color attached to it. The word can be applied to a member of any race. If you want to get into being offended by language on this site then we have a lot of words to go through, don't you think?

Interracial Sex

Laurie,

Where are you located? You didn't indicate your location for a potential meeting.

Feel free to email me at: blacq_9@yahoo.

Peace,

Mike

WatchWife&BlackGuy said:
....The word 'nigger' does not have a color attached to it. The word can be applied to a member of any race.

Actually, I have an old History of the United States book written in the early 1820s. It mentions the "N" word in reference to the African Americans slaves who were brought here from Niger. It's obvious the term has been slurred and mispronounced over the centuries.

Kristina said:
Actually, I have an old History of the United States book written in the early 1820s. It mentions the "N" word in reference to the African Americans slaves who were brought here from Niger. It's obvious the term has been slurred and mispronounced over the centuries.

uh huh...and the 2 people defending that word in this thread are white - give it up cuz it aint legit

MMm,,, wow you hot lil bitch!! your fine.. love to fill all ur hot white tight lil hols up with ma fat long dark donkey dick... can u take it? you deepthroat n let me shoot ma creamy seed up that cute white ass. Get in touch

mmm this lil slut is MADE for BBC! give her white lil holes what she needs.. think every nigga on this site needs to sort this lil girl out.

Users who are viewing this thread