• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Need some Important Info

• Thread starteriamyourbull
  • Start date

iamyourbull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi All (Especially Bulls)

I played dice games with few cucks and found they were posting different pics pretending to be their wife/gf so my question is how do you find the cuck is real/authentic or not ?
Also, I had few cucks (which seem real) who left the game in between so as per the rules what should i do ? Shall i post the pics ? or share the link ? or delete them ?

Any response would be appreciated and if any bull came across to any other scenario then you are welcome to share that as well.

Thanks,

Reactions: kmbe
courantdr said:
it's work on the trust but to check you can ask at the cuck a pic of both and a new selfie of his.

For cucks who let the game between give a second chance to resume with delay. At the end of delay, you post here
ok so i ask for both of their pics but what is that is also not true ? Is there a way like in kik ?

i waited for long but they dont come back.

Bottom line: You never know.

Like Courantdr says, there is some trust needed to play. There is little you can do to prevent the cuck from not telling the (whole) truth. He can play with pics of his wife, his ex wife and some random online chick and that is very hard to check. You could ask for a picture with both of them on it, but you still have no guarantee that the man is the cuck you are playing with. Conclusion: You never know for sure, you just have to trust the other and make up your mind while you talk with him.

When people leave the game I always delete the room after a few minutes. There or countless reasons people why people leave. I closed the "Incognito" browser ones by mistake I could not get back to the room. So the cuck must have think I was very rude dropping out of the game like that.
People drop out sometimes, it is part of the game. Most of the times people tell you that they are going to stop and sometimes they don't. Part of the game. It happens and I delete the game as the cuck is not there when the pics or *******.

Last edited:
Reactions: rjthree and myshygf
TheOther said:
Bottom line: You never know.

Like Courantdr says, there is some trust needed to play. There is little you can do to prevent the cuck from not telling the (whole) truth. He can play with pics of his wife, his ex wife and some random online chick and that is very hard to check. You could ask for a picture with both of them on it, but you still have no guarantee that the man is the cuck you are playing with. Conclusion: You never know for sure, you just have to trust the other and make up your mind while you talk with him.

When people leave the game I always delete the room after a few minutes. There or countless reasons people why people leave. I closed the "Incognito" browser ones by mistake I could not get back to the room. So the cuck must have think I was very rude dropping out of the game like that.
People drop out sometimes, it is part of the game. Most of the times people tell you that they are going to stop and sometimes they don't. Part of the game. It happens and I delete the game as the cuck is not there when the pics or *******.
so its very difficult to find out the if its legit or not.

i guess when people leave i will try to contact them and if they dont then i will delete...until i win it. right ?

iamyourbull said:
so its very difficult to find out the if its legit or not.

i guess when people leave i will try to contact them and if they dont then i will delete...until i win it. right ?
You have to go by your own feeling about it. Most are pretty open about it being there ex. A random internet chick is harder to spot unless you ask a lot of info. And even then it can all be made up.

If you delete or not is your choice. I told you what I do, other bulls do other things. That is the risk in playing for the cucks. They never know what the bull is up to and if he is honest. You can tell you will not save but do it anyway and post all pics. So trust goes two ways.

TheOther said:
You have to go by your own feeling about it. Most are pretty open about it being there ex. A random internet chick is harder to spot unless you ask a lot of info. And even then it can all be made up.

If you delete or not is your choice. I told you what I do, other bulls do other things. That is the risk in playing for the cucks. They never know what the bull is up to and if he is honest. You can tell you will not save but do it anyway and post all pics. So trust goes two ways.
i got you here and yes its hard to spot random chick and i guess i have start asking info as much as so that i am assure to spend my time.

I will take decision of pics on the spot what i feels..so not deciding anything.

And for the most part, just enjoy the game. Some will be good, some will be boring. It all happens.

TheOther said:
And for the most part, just enjoy the game. Some will be good, some will be boring. It all happens.
i know some shows good pics initially and then as the game goes on the pics quality goes down too...lol :p

I have been finding cucks who pretend to be one and not real...i am looking for real cuck with real wife not imaginary one.

Does cuck always wants to see their partner fuck bbc and never want to be part of the fucking ?

Users who are viewing this thread